LegacyGT.com

Guess what I got to test drive?

RS6. Baller. I drove an RS4, and was pleasantly surprised. Definitely craps all over any of the S-cars.

RS>>>S

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

i wasn't impressed by the acceleration at first since you don't get pushed back into your seat when the boost comes on like in most cars. When I merged onto a highway and realized that i was doing 85 before I knew it, I became impressed. The power is strangely refined.

^agreed, but it just didnt feel special enough. I dove one back when i was a tech at a subaru/audi dealer. guy was complaining of a steering wheel vibration at speed(wheels were out of balance) so i road tested it to confirm the issue and to verify the repair. the car just felt too heavy to make good use of the power. im sure some tuning and a boost increase would make that car feel more quick.

Neat? Yes. Would I like to beat on one? Yes. Would I ever want to own one? No phuckin way. VW's are bad enough to maintain, muchless an RS Audi.

Agreed. The way that engine is shoehorned in there, no mortal man can work on it himself, and labor costs are going to be insane.

Agreed. The way that engine is shoehorned in there, no mortal man can work on it himself, and labor costs are going to be insane.

Engine has to come out to do drive belts, IIRC.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived