LegacyGT.com

New E-85 station in the Ranch

SubieBlkOut

Just filled up tonight at the broadway station, still 2.69/gal, but damn the pump was suuuuuuuuppppeeeerrrr slow. It must have taken no lie 10+ minutes to fill up my 13 gal tank. 17.5 mpg with a lot of snow driving no too bad

DAMN! that's really good....not too much lower than my 91 oct mpg....(BNR 16g with stock fueling).

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 91 my computer was showing 1.xx too high, and now on e85 its showing 1-2 mpg too low. Last tank the computer on e85 showed 16.5 when it was in the high 17's. So that was a pleasant suprise. I'm hoping you can sqeeze out 1mpg or so more when you tweak my tune Cyro since my current tune like to dump crazy amts of fuel at idle, so we'll see soon. Just got to find a way/need to visit your neck of the woods

Not bad considering SOA reported 17mpg city/23mpg highway stock from the factory...;)

Just curious about something. Have you guys running e85 on stock injectors compared your actual mpg vs what the electronic display says? How far is it off?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
price keeps going up now 3.25, I asked the clerk and he said he though the other e85 station in the are, countyline and colorado went out of biz so they are the only pump in the area and have a monopoly in the area :( 91 at this same station is 3.75 so it looks like they are keeping e85 about 50c cheaper than 91

funny thing is is in idaho springs e85 is still 2.99. wish i could see those prices around town.

4 years straight now running E85 and all Western's run the same. Broomfield (by home), Thornton (by work) , and Idaho Springs always dialed in at the same price. $2.99 still in B and T too.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

• 2 weeks later...
^ wish the station in HR would stay the same, less than a week later its up again now $3.35. Looks like they are keeping the cost of e85 vs 91 50cents apart so as gas goes up e85 the same. The only other e85 station in the area stopped selling it so now they have a monopoly and can do pretty much whatever they want, so us on the south side of town have to deal with it or go back to 91 :(. On a good note got 19.3 mpg last tank 85% hwy, my 2nd best tank yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
^15mpg ouch/fun... I'm not that hard on her most of the time and am getting 17.5-19mpg most of the time. Worst tank ever was 16mpg, you must realllllllly like the boost :)

I sure do :lol: But I did just get my 60k completed, so hopefully that number will go up a bit...

Archived