LegacyGT.com

New E-85 station in the Ranch

SubieBlkOut

FYI guys I drove by the other e85 station in HR area the one on Colorado blvd just south of county line, they dropped their price to 2.99 to match the new one. It was up to 3.29 for a while. So hopefully they keep the price low so we'll have 2 options near by

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we could update it like you can on gas buddy. I agree though, lets keep each other informed.

Question for the other E-85 guys, do you know of a station going up I-70 with corn? One of those sites says there is one in Idaho Springs but I just wanted to confirm that.

I wonder if we could update it like you can on gas buddy. I agree though, lets keep each other informed.

Question for the other E-85 guys, do you know of a station going up I-70 with corn? One of those sites says there is one in Idaho Springs but I just wanted to confirm that.

Yes, Western in Idaho Springs. I have used it for years. You can get to Glenwood and back (to Idaho Springs) using that station. If you are going further west there is a Gilco in Rifle off I-70 or one in Carbondale if heading towards Aspen. I've used them all and worked all over the state from Pueblo and Canon City on the south to Craig/Steamboat in the northwest. The state has enough stations for traveling that you are never screwed. The only real potential problem is if you are spending several days driving in Summit County, as that is a black hole for E85. But coming and going is very easy.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Just an FYI to fellow E85ers. I pulled up to the Alameda and Broadway station today and saw the dreaded yellow bags over the E85 pumps. I asked the cashier when they would be getting the next delivery, and he told there was still enough for me to fill up. I filled up and put the bag back on the pump. Not sure why they put the bags on when it's not totally empty, but I guess the pump isn't de-activated so you can still try if you are as desperate as I was today.

Just filled up tonight at the broadway station, still 2.69/gal, but damn the pump was suuuuuuuuppppeeeerrrr slow. It must have taken no lie 10+ minutes to fill up my 13 gal tank. 17.5 mpg with a lot of snow driving no too bad

It has done that to me before, try pulling it out and putting it back in a couple of times.

try pulling it out and putting it back in a couple of times.

That's what she said!! Sorry....had to :)

I had the slow pump there as well. It took 13 min for 10 gallons.....I could watch the thousands decimal place move.....Oh well I just cleaned the windows really well waiting for it.

That's what she said!! Sorry....had to :)

I had the slow pump there as well. It took 13 min for 10 gallons.....I could watch the thousands decimal place move.....Oh well I just cleaned the windows really well waiting for it.

I knew that one was coming:p

I'll be filling up again tomorrow and I'll update the price.

I'm averaging 18mpg with 2 gallons 91 and the rest of the tank E85 about 9 gallons.

Filled up last night.... still $2.69. I got 16.4 mpg that tank. Straight E-85.

My car starts ok when in the garage but it was outside last week for a night and she wasn't happy about it. Not terrible but the worst cold start I have had yet

^thought you said you werent blending. I was for a few tanks then went back to all e85 and the car hasnt had a problems starting yet. Mpg didnt seem to change much at all, 17.5-18.5 range

I wasn't and then I did for a couple tanks. Now I'm back on to all e85.

I averaged 15.5 but there was a lot of snow driving and then I had to test out my new 21mm rear sway bar yesterday so that depleted my milage as well

^^ in the garage overnight my car starts fine on all e85, maybe a crank or three more than normal. When my car is at work for a full 8-9 hrs and below 20 it can take 4-6 more cranks than normal but it starts right up... As far as mpg goes if I drive it like I want to I would have no probs getting 15mpg or less, but am "nice" 70% of the time.

Subieblkout we should meet up sometime in HR and chat/compare, always good

^^ in the garage overnight my car starts fine on all e85, maybe a crank or three more than normal. When my car is at work for a full 8-9 hrs and below 20 it can take 4-6 more cranks than normal but it starts right up... As far as mpg goes if I drive it like I want to I would have no probs getting 15mpg or less, but am "nice" 70% of the time.

Subieblkout we should meet up sometime in HR and chat/compare, always good

I'd like to join in on that "meet" !

Filled up last night.... still $2.69. I got 16.4 mpg that tank. Straight E-85.

Not bad considering SOA reported 17mpg city/23mpg highway stock from the factory...;)

Just curious about something. Have you guys running e85 on stock injectors compared your actual mpg vs what the electronic display says? How far is it off?

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived