LegacyGT.com

Rain guards....

LzyKid4Life

looks good, still debating whether i want to get some. Currious to find out how they work as i do get hit with the water from the roof when i am not paying attention and have the window open when i leave in the morning.

NICE!! can you post a link to where you purchased them. I ordered mine from xccessory.com and they kept sending the wrong ones. They just refunded my money so I will be looking elsewhere.

Thanks

ordered mine from Avo, great service got here in two days after they shipped it, but it took them a couple weeks to get um... but worth the wait, compared to those other cheaper ones.... was $290 before shipping for the rain guards and a avo panel filter....

I wish they made these for the wagon :( . It is next to impossible to open the door in when the car is wet from rain or washing without water running down the inside of the window.

They are the same thing. I bought my set from Cheam...no more soggy leg. :)

btw: there is a group buy going on right now on these rain visors.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12765

how are they installed? doesnt the window hit them when u open the door? where are they attached?

It's installed with clips and foam tape. It is mounted on the car's black molding above the windows.

I got a set of Auto Ventshade rain deflectors for my GT wagon. Cost about $60.00 (US).

Since the windows are frameless they mount with 3M body tape. Time will tell if that will last.

Just be sure to dry fit them before mounting. I mounted them a little low and the windows would not quite clear. (Used a Dremel and cutting wheel to fix the problem.)

• 3 months later...

Hey SSN666 I had a pair of Ventshade on my old car they lasted at least 2 or 3 years, and were showing no signs of coming off. A lot of my friends have had them for years. The only thing to be careful of is hitting them in the winter because sometimes if it is really cold out they will crack or break. But, you have to hit them pretty hard, and it has to be pretty damn cold out.

-T

I don't know if cc-b is even exists anymore but here is their website - http://www.cc-b.com/. There was a group buy for these rainguards (jus installed mine today) but it's too late now. You might wanna contact Cheam Subaru in the vendors section but you should expect to pay at least, emphasis on least, $170.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Archived