LegacyGT.com

2012 Impreza

We have the old gen Focus at work as fleet cars. They were new and glitzy at one time. Now they are just old Fords...

So and old used car looks like an old used car? Wow, another brilliant observation.:rolleyes: After locking a thread with your inane diatribes, I would consider taking a break for awhile.

^ I believe that's the exact same one I saw over at Liberty. I really liked it. I hope they revise the sport grille though, with bigger and thicker "honeycombs" instead of the chicken wire.

Edit: My 5 minute review from the other 2012 Impreza thread

So my parents and I are looking for my sister's first car and we ended up at Liberty Subaru yesterday to check out the '12 Impreza. I believe they had the Premium trim. She really likes it, and so do I. The interior is plenty spacious, especially the rear legroom. Possibly even roomier than mine, and I'm ~6' ~230lbs (too lazy to look up the numbers between the two cars).

Since it was a demo car, we didn't get to test drive it nor get to turn the engine over. The dealership doesn't own it, and is being passed around different dealerships in the Tri-state area. But, like the video said above, the steering wheel on the Premium "does not say 'Premium'". It's like a softer version of my old plastic-y one on my 2.5i before I upgraded it to the LGT leather. Now I'm really nitpicking, but the sun visors felt very flimsy compared to my base 2.5i.

I did notice that the demo car had a different grille. It didn't have the 'wings' but it did look like the surround was color matched (silver) with mesh, almost JDM-like, except the mesh looked like the ones used in DIYs. Maybe just for the demo car? Or possibly an option? :shrug:

Anyways, that's my 5-minute review from the 5 or so minutes I had in/around the car.

Edit: Oh yea, my Dad insisted we check out a Toyota dealership after and have her look at some Corollas. After 10-15 minutes of walking around the lot and my parents talking with a Filipino salesman (we're also Filipino, go figure), my sister still prefers the Impreza ;)

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

I like it!

Probably would be interested in the hatch over the sedan. I wonder what the STi will look like, it's Subaru's only chance to get me to buy another car from them.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Did you guys see that the 2012 Impreza has a sport grill option? Looks really good.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300873_285649581465169_108697292493733_1072740_607399909_n.jpg

Still holding my breath for a scooped version. I believe the sedan will look better this time around opposed to the ugly sedan of the last gen. Still haven't gotten over the butch rear bumpers yet on the new hatch.

Archived