LegacyGT.com

The value of the fourth gen legacy..

Thank you dgoodhue for not missing the point. Polo08816 would make a good lawyer.

Let's try to keep it polite, folks :lol:

The used-car market just made a friend of mine $1500 on a car he recently bought on the cheap and subsequently totaled. Now he has more dollars for mods.

Just KBBd my 08 LGT with 38k miles in good condition and went for $20,710

private party value...and $18,350 trade in...but im keeping this baby and planning on modding next summer possibly...

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

here is NADA for my 08 5spd limited

Pricing

Rough

Trade-In Average

Trade-In Clean

Trade-In Clean

Retail

Base Price $15,625 $16,975 $18,075 $21,250

Mileage: 38,724 $900 $900 $900 $900

Options: (add options)

W/out Auto. Trans. -$650 -$650 -$650 -$650

Aluminum/Alloy Wheels Std. Std. Std. Std.

TOTAL PRICE $15,875 $17,225 $18,325

$21,500

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Thank you dgoodhue for not missing the point. Polo08816 would make a good lawyer.

The point is that you should never believe the valuation of a car based on what is said or heard in a special-interest car enthusiast forum. You will be lead into believing it is higher than it really may be. The owners would want to make others think the car is worth more than it actually is. It's called "bias". Always take these threads with a grain of salt. 2EZ.

I don't know about you guys, but the dealerships around here usually try to buy your car from you using KBB, then sell you a car using NADA. It also depends on the car. My current car on KBB shows a value of just under 4000 in good condition, but NADA shows it as 6000. It might be worth it to see what process the dealers are using to make sure you are getting the correct numbers for your area as well.. Just a thought.

Archived