LegacyGT.com

if you could buy your legacy all over again....

mr.e-pants

The only thing I would have done differently is to make my '05 LGT into a spec.B sooner than I did. :lol:

From Feb. when I finally jumped all in.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3245/img4225r.jpg

dam, that's one shiny car... good job taking care sir!:eek:

so you clay and polish every month or sumthing? not being sarcastic, it's beautiful :wub:

OT: Thank you both, seriously. :) No sarcasm sensed. :p Real quick, I only waxed it for the first five years once a year if that. Washed it often (like every other week) though so overall it stayed clean. A buddy with full power tools came over and we did a 6 hour clay, 3 stage polish, paint sealant, and wax on her about a year ago. Ever since then... :wub: My god. I love Wolfgang products and will always stand by them. 121k miles and she's still a looker. :dm:

(There is of course the 5-10 foot fake out rule that applies here... trust me, it's STILL Subaru paint so there are chips everywhere. ;) But similar to that girl walking towards you on the other side of the street... you THINK it looks perfect from this far away. :lol:)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

chips are unbearable, my brand new honda already has many of them. I do 90miles commute on highway everyday :mad:

6 hours clay... that's intense! :eek: at 121k miles, I think you have the shiniest 05 GT in this whole forum...

anyway, I use Zaino never try wolfgang due to the price factor and I only have my hand as a tool :redface:

Sorry OP, one more thing! :redface: Wolfgang is not that expensive online and their hand use stuff is amazing as well. You don't have to use power tools to keep it looking good. They help for sure, but their products are just great overall and I use their products via hand quite often. :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

chips are unbearable, my brand new honda already has many of them. I do 90miles commute on highway everyday :mad:

I have a 120mi commute.

And previously I lived in Minnesota and the first owner was in nebraska.

My bumper has so many chips, it is textured. I'm glad the hood is AL because otherwise, it would have rust everywhere.

That's not to mention all the remains of the cones I've killed.

I'd have bought a clear-bra.

This doesn't really help you much.

Sometimes wish I'd gotten a 2009 3.0R.

If I knew Ruby Red would come out in a year, I'd have waited.

If I knew I'd be driving in Boston so much for the last two years, I'd have gotten a 5EAT :redface:

Otherwise, the GT has kept me very happy.

This doesn't really help you much.

Sometimes wish I'd gotten a 2009 3.0R.

If I knew Ruby Red would come out in a year, I'd have waited.

If I knew I'd be driving in Boston so much for the last two years, I'd have gotten a 5EAT :redface:

Otherwise, the GT has kept me very happy.

Wanna trade? I would even top up cash on my end. :lol:

If I could buy my legacy all over again, I would have gotten Spec.B

Archived