LegacyGT.com

Subura country

Holy crap I just realized I live in Subaru country. Every where I look there is a Subaru, old ones, and new ones, every other car is a Subaru. I'v already seen two other Legacy GT wagons since I purchased mine three weeks ago.

Of course this always happens when you buy a new brand, but good gawd this town is lousy with em.

We do get some pretty bad winters and I suppose people like the "all wheel drive" thing. Funny how I almost never see a used one for sale, and if I do, the seller asks and gets, top dollar.

Oh well, maybe thats why I got one myself.

Scatman, dunno if the Washington you live in is the state, or the 'other' Washington, but around here in the Seattle area, I'm definitely seeing more and more 05 Legacies. Got mine in March and up till maybe a month ago I had seen maybe 3 - 4 LGT's, now I'm starting to see quite a few. Outbacks are everywhere, but that's always been the case around here.

Not sure what a Subura is? ;)

I live in Boulder, Co which vies for Suby capitol of the US as well. They are all over here.

i saw tons of 05's on my way to canyon last sunday morning. :cool:

This Space For Rent

I"ll try to edit my location, that is difinatly state. Central Wa, to bo more precise, where the snow falls a little or alot, its anybodys guess.

Hmmm...Ellensburg area? Had a weird winter this year didn't we? Not even a hint of snow where I live, though that in and of itself isn't too unusual, since I'm in the Seattle area. The lack of snowpack in the mtns. is very unusual though. Now we've been gettin' rain like it's still winter! :confused:

when i went to west virginia when i was younger (before the HUGE surge of popularity in the SUV market i suppose), there were like subarus on every other corner. lol even my uncle had one hehe.

Lots of them here in Rochester, but from what I've heard they're everywhere in Vermont in particular.

Yeah Subarus are everywhere up here. Every 5th car is usually a Subaru. The most popular one is the Outback, then the older Legacy L, then the older Legacy L wagon, the new Legacy Wagon, and so on and so forth. GT's are still semi scarce, usually I only see 1 or 2 a day.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Yeah Subarus are everywhere up here. Every 5th car is usually a Subaru. The most popular one is the Outback, then the older Legacy L, then the older Legacy L wagon, the new Legacy Wagon, and so on and so forth. GT's are still semi scarce, usually I only see 1 or 2 a day.

I've seen two Legacy GTs, one garnet red at the AutoX, and one regal blue driving to RIT and also parked at one of the malls. I've also seen one Outback XT at RIT. Other than that it's outbacks everywhere, foresters, WRXs, various imprezas and older legacys.

I'm guessing Montreal is one of their top North American market as well. The OB is definitely the popular choice around here.

Everywhere winter is harsh, Subarus are popular.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

• 15 years later...