LegacyGT.com

Matte Black stock LGT wheels

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet I love the decal. I will be painting my calipers soon, I have to find caliper paint. Did you paint the rotor at all, like some of the orangeish / rusty looking bits (like the rim of the rotor)? Cause mine stands out now that my rims are black.

plasti dipped my roof. used painters tape to tape off the area i wanted black and then wrapped the the rest of the car in news paper. its hard to get it smooth and even when working with plasti dip on large surfaces. the key is to get an even wet coat across the whole surface. that way your strokes will blend together. and even though you taped it off, you'll want to cut along your tape line with a razor or it'll pull of the new roof.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, here is a check a few weeks later - my rims still look really good and I can't complain! But I have noticed around the edge, between the rim and tire, that they are starting to peel just a tiny bit, I can run my finger along it and it would easily start to peel up. Not a huge deal as it isn't noticeable unless you are right up on them.

But other than that, they still look good!

Everyone else?

Archived