LegacyGT.com

REVIEW: Infamous Performance Negative Experience - CLOSED

Joe Touch

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me preface this review with a little about myself. I signed up to LegacyGT.com in October 2005. I purchased my vehicle one month later and have been trolling the forum since then.

reading comprehension > all but me.

He said he was trolling since 05 in the 3rd sentence.

Grow up Peter Pan.

Count Chocula

It is hilarious when a vendor tells you STRAIGHT UP you don't need a particular part people get their panties in a knot. I have had Mike literally laugh at me for some of the parts I've asked about, but one thing remains the same: I get HONEST, STRAIGHT FORWARD, KNOWLEDGEABLE answers to my questions. There are a lot of vendors who will just sell you parts because they're about making a quick buck and that's all. Yet when one gives it to you straight with no chaser, people get upset.

Mike if you read this, I strongly recommend you include more 'LOLs' and emoticons in your messages. This will perhaps soften the blow for those suffering from an acute case of 'sandy V'.

By the way the AVO TB hose IS A PIECE OF S**T. They should only come in one color: doo doo brown :lol:

Oh and airing this out on the forums = weaksauce, but thanks for the laugh before I head into work!

I wanted to go public with this in hopes that this does not happen to anyone else, as it really frustrated and aggravated me.

Wow.. looks like you're in the minority, and of all the feedback Sprankles has received, I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone else this has happened to.

Never had a problem with the guy... has always been very helpful to me. Ive asked the most basic questions you can prolly ask about the car... question hes prolly answered a thousand times and has prolly grown tired of answering from a noob. But he answered it. Id actually prefer someone who tells ya like it is... rather than someone who will just send stuff out because it makes them money.

Archived