LegacyGT.com

Oil filter change only?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No offense taken. I would sell my Legacy and buy another Honda, but I read in Consumer Reports that it isn't good to trade in a car until it is 10 years old, so I have to wait a little while. BTW, I do own 2 Hondas :eek:

If Subaru had more racing heritage it would make the wait easier.

No big deal to own two hondas, one lawnmower and one motorcycle and you still have room in the garage for a car.

453747.png

I own two 1970 Honda Trail 70s... they have no oil filter and I've never changed the oil... because of this, I'm putting a block-off plate in my car's oil filter location and just topping it off each year...

http://www.ahpminis.com/store/images/71ct70h2.jpg

^^ If I could find a turbo small enough... even the tiniest turbos barely spool on 125cc... after 40 years it only has 6k miles on it, so I'm on the first oil change, I'd hate to make my OCIs shorter and pay for .6 quarts of oil just for more power...

^^ If I could find a turbo small enough... even the tiniest turbos barely spool on 125cc... after 40 years it only has 6k miles on it, so I'm on the first oil change, I'd hate to make my OCIs shorter and pay for .6 quarts of oil just for more power...

:lol:

ok rob-2

:hide::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm over 171k . :eek::cool: My OCI avg.15k with Amsoil 0w-30 SSO & Ea oil filters. Running Cobb stage1 93 map, max boost is still 16.2psi. Original motor & turbo are running like new.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

3 turbo charge car, OCI is between 12k & 15k. Combined mileage is over 350k. So living in NY, rust & deer has a better change of destroying my cars then my oil & filters I use. Sleep well, I now I do. Maybe stageII this fall.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

Archived