LegacyGT.com

Crawdaddy79's dash cam collection of NOVA's bad drivers.

Crawdaddy79

^^ The cops seem to be ghost in observing this 'tomfoolery' but they'll continue to be alert to Subaru drivers with their boxer rumbles. I've been ticketed in NOVA before, because my WRX had a hogzaust and looked loud. My buddy and I were doing the speed limit. His car is identical to mine in looks -except colour and performance (He has External waste gate etc).- but the officer ticketed us both...go figure...never used anything to measure dB levels, other than sitting and waiting under overpass. Gotta love it...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Episode 11 is done and uploaded.

It's the best one I've done so far (finally beating out episode 5 IMO).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwXpob05u3E]Episode 11: NoVA Dashcam Compilation - Bad Drivers - Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

I enjoy your videos. It's especially amusing that I'm completely familiar with all of the locations since I've lived in Reston for 20+ years. Looks like you live in Ashburn and work in Fairfax. The first thing that came to mind at the end, (Mercedes where you said there is no point in honking), was this. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/hornblasters-shocker-96-legacy-179582.html?t=179582&highlight=train+horn

Installed in yours truly. I'm not an asshole with it, The other driver must earn it.

RIP 96 Legacy 2.2 4EAT lost reverse @ 374,000 miles

I enjoy your videos. It's especially amusing that I'm completely familiar with all of the locations since I've lived in Reston for 20+ years. Looks like you live in Ashburn and work in Fairfax. The first thing that came to mind at the end, (Mercedes where you said there is no point in honking), was this. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/hornblasters-shocker-96-legacy-179582.html?t=179582&highlight=train+horn

Installed in yours truly. I'm not an asshole with it, The other driver must earn it.

The opposite, actually... Lived in Fairfax, worked in Herndon for 25% of those Ep 11 clips.

The remaining 75% are living in Springfield, working in Herndon.

Right now I live in Springfield, work in DC.

For previous episodes, I lived in Fairfax from the beginning, but have worked in Chantilly for most, and Reston for the rest.

Thanks for watching... I probably won't be getting a train horn, though. :lol:

It's not bad. I take I-495 to I-295, and work at the base there. I-295 S sucks at the end of the day because idiots don't know how to maintain speed on a curve, but even so, I'm through it in ten minutes. A typical drive is 30 minutes from parked to parked in the morning, 35 in the evening.

• 11 months later...

Thoroughly enjoy them all, I can feel my own road rage building :lol:

Idk, I feel like I see just as much or more shitty driving behind the wheel. Maybe not the quantity you see, but the quality asshattery of my commuting blows me away at times.. Had that conversation with a friend of mine from Charlotte NC the other day.

Archived