LegacyGT.com

Anyone know how much it'd cost to replace/repair a rear bumper for a 2005 Legacy GT?

My dumbass backed into a pole that I didn't see. At first it seemed it like it was just some scratches but I noticed a small crack in the back bumper. I know I should probably call a body repair shop but if anyone here knows first hand I'd just like to know. Thanks..

No first hand with this car, but if you go to a good body shop it should be under $1000. Depending on how big the crack is, some may try to repair it and paint it. Depending on how good they can paint match...it's all cost related.

My GF needed a new bumper for her 08 Ford Escape, my buddys shop charge her just over $800. They put a new bumper in it. The color match is perfect. Insurance paid for some of it.

He said they could try repairing it, but he knows how picky we are. If you don't really care about the finish on the car you may get out cheaper.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Well the actual bumper cover new will run you around $225 and it will cost you btwn $200-$250 to get it color matched. Subaru colors are anything special. You could also look for a salvaged bumper in the same color.

Archived