LegacyGT.com

Color change- If you had to repaint your car?

I'm considering getting a paint job. I could keep the color it is now (wintergreen metallic) or change it. If I did change it I'm considering an Audi color used on the 2002 TT called Nimbus Grey. Just curious, What color would you people in the forum pick if you had to do it?

imagesCABNO0BL.jpg.84234e0d7cf8f638f18ccebdd919c700.jpg

RIP 96 Legacy 2.2 4EAT lost reverse @ 374,000 miles

• I Donated
I wouldn't even consider painting my car unless it was done properly. Meaning the engine bay and all...basically the entire car gutted and rolled into the paint booth

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Nimbus is a nice color.

I am going to get some olive drab bedliner for my gen II legacy after I have the cut out areas all bondoed up. Using olive because it is pretty close to stock, and the door jams and engine bay won't stand out so much.

If I was really doing an engine out, doors off respray, it would be wrb.

satin black, i'd keep the forest greent or whatever i color i had in the door jambs and such, i think its dark enough of a green that it wouldnt look too out of place..

plus im not spending the money to gut the car to paint it

I wouldn't even consider painting my car unless it was done properly. Meaning the engine bay and all...basically the entire car gutted and rolled into the paint booth

+1

I have been lots of wrx's and sti's just sprayed on the outside, looks horrible when you open you door or hood. I couldnt live with my car being that way. I would want to do what that guy did with that baby blue legacy with the wrx swap that just sold a while ago.

• I Donated

The baby blue legacy?

I don't think he is talking about my car lol. He is talking about a 97 GT that was sold in Phoenix. It had a really light baby blue color and was done the right way...under the hood and everything. Had a fresh WRX swap in it...blah blah blah. I saw it for sale on NASIOC a few months ago

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The baby blue legacy?

I don't think he is talking about my car lol. He is talking about a 97 GT that was sold in Phoenix. It had a really light baby blue color and was done the right way...under the hood and everything. Had a fresh WRX swap in it...blah blah blah. I saw it for sale on NASIOC a few months ago

Yes this is the car I speak of lol.

Archived