LegacyGT.com

annoying? no. amusing? yes.

you only know how you feel, don't speak for anyone else.

so lets get back on topic. tell us more about that leisurely stroll to 60mph your car took in that video? :lol: i mean the frekaing title of this thread is "how slow is it?" so i gave you a truthful answer!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
annoying? no. amusing? yes.

you only know how you feel, don't speak for anyone else.

so lets get back on topic. tell us more about that leisurely stroll to 60mph your car took in that video? :lol: i mean the frekaing title of this thread is "how slow is it?" so i gave you a truthful answer!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahahaha. My car idles that fast up to 60.

well this leisurely stroll to 60 was actually a lot faster than When I got it. I am simply trying to give others hope that want to pep up the step in their 2.5i. Like I said in the video it is a daily driver. But who says dialy drivers cant be fun! Id say a couple hundred bucks for shaving 2-3 seconds of your 0-60 times is well worth it. But keep in mind(whitetiger) that is my personal opinion.

aey yo, dont sleepon da east! we don give a phuck about grammer!

but we can whoop on a boy from ut anyday!

(ok,had to get the jersey shore outta my system...) for reals tho. u are def. overreacting to his comment. and ur car is mad slow!

you clearly did not read my posts. I am not from utah .... Lived in The bay area cali for 21 years buddy and the last buddy I brought out to the bay from "the Bronx" was a total puss and was scared outta his mind when i took him through vallejo and oakland. But anyways back to the topic 2.5i 0-60

you clearly did not read my posts. I am not from utah .... Lived in The bay area cali for 21 years buddy and the last buddy I brought out to the bay from "the Bronx" was a total puss and was scared outta his mind when i took him through vallejo and oakland. But anyways back to the topic 2.5i 0-60

Why was he scared? I thought you said all you west coast boys were highly educated and polite?

Seriously?? Your generalizing an entire coast because you disagreed with one guys comment. I dont go around saying all west coast guys are tree hugging hippies do I? no. Because im smart enough to realize thats an extremely close minded and judgmental statement. Making a comment like that only makes you look stupid.

Get your head out of your ass and quit being so sensitive. If your not wiling to take criticism then dont post videos on the internet.

"thats an extremely close minded and judgmental statement" oh brother this is the last post and I am done simply because it is people like you who are carrying this country to its burning grave. PC this and PC that... I know several philosophy PHD's who would flame you. Do you realize how assenite that statement is. Just think Everyone in this country and world for that matter can believe and express freely how they feel or believe By you not "accepting" or tolerating what my views are YOU ARE BEING CLOSED MINDED AS WELL BUDDY, so you see it is all relative.And honestly All of your reaction are manifestations of you being sensitive not the other way around, so dont get it twisted. Stereo Types are not derived from thin air man they have some truth thats why they usaully stick, and if you dont want people such as myself slamming you with them than do something about it change. Besides you can call me a tree hugger becasue most of us are and you are right by saying that so

• I Donated
Sadly mistaken and led astray by the past bro... Wall Street is hurting... virgina was overtaken by utah for the healthiest economy and best place to do business (GNP). http://www.city-data.com/us-cities/The-West/Los-Angeles-Economy.htmlAnd Los Angelas is the third largest contained economy in the world. While it shares the top three with Tokyo and NEW York when you combine Silicon Valley and The greater SanFransisco bay area it contributes economically on a greater scale to our country than new york does. In fact the California central valley is responsible for over 80 percent of our countries produce. As for Highest Educated city per Capita I believe Seattle still holds the title guys.. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/education/2002923135_webcollegecities10.html and to top it off we speak correctly here in the west.

I lived in SLC for a year. I liked it a lot -- better than the East Coast (I have lived in MD, NJ, and MA). But that doesn't change the fact that you're being a dick. ;)

Not that I could not accept his views... Only that he is always first in line to be a douche. The guy is freakin troll and he knows it. It was between me and white tiger until all of you guys got butt hurt when I dissed your coast.

And yes I am.being a dick I am perfectly aware

Hey guys, I have a video I'm going to post on youtube. Just let me find it.

I'm an avid runner you see, but I couldn't get running sneakers so instead I got some dress shoes. But check it out I threw some Dr. Scholls in that biznitch and cut like 15 seconds off my mile run. Now I can do it in 13 minutes flat :]

What did you guys do to your dress shoes to run faster?

Archived