LegacyGT.com

There is a hint of very dry sarcasm in my video so please do not take offense. While it is slow for a non gt... it sure is a hell of a lot faster than many of the other N/A 4 bangers I have driven out there and this is an Automatic.

Only mods

High Flow AVO panel filter

Cobb lw Crank Pulley

Throttle controller,

And some suspension but that really doesn't play a big part for this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder why I even post. Whitetiger you seem to always be lurking in the na forums waiting to make some wise ass comment but then again you are an east coaster and by nature inherently rude accompanied by a perpetuated speech impediment which you peeps like to call an accent.

For what it's worth, it's hell of a lot of fun rowing through the first three gears. I have a MT so it's a different driving experience than the AT. But once you're in 4th and 5th there's not too much power. I had a lot of fun before the turbo kit with my car though, and it is quick for a 4 banger. It handles corners nicely too, compared to the competition.

Whitetiger I have decide you are just jealous by the fact that I am getting 400 + miles out of my gas tank :)

and Thank you 1stick I appreciate your comment. which is my point exactly we N/a guys get too much crap from the gt guys because we are slow but hey for the power we do have and the class we are in they are pretty quick. It is all relative though... right ?

took you about 10-11 seconds to reach 60mph. its slow for any 4cyl.

I would say 10-11 is pretty good compared to the 14 seconds it took when it was bare stock. 200 dollars later i am 2 or 3 seconds faster:cool::lol:

Jk it still takes about 12-14 seconds but thanks for the boost:)

^^Thats why you should own 2 subies, one for the family and mpg, and one for the boost junkie. That way you get to have your cake and eat it too. And yes us Gt'ers are very jealous of the 400+ on a tank, especially us on e85, I'll be lucky to get 240 on a tank, but once the boost hits we kinda forget about that

whitetiger's comment really worked you up huh? 4 replies to his 1 post :lol:

what $200 are you talking about?

Hell yea man, I cannot stand people on forums who are like him. Always nay saying. He is like a Jeep owner... If you off road you will know what I mean by that.

As for the $200 just an AVO high Flow filter and a cobb pulley. But the times are never super consistent because I am driving an 4EAT. In the video Whitetiger is actually right.... now that I look at it in this particular video 0-60 was done in 11 seconds. it usually is more like 12/13 but when it was stock it was 14/15. I also had my throttle controller on Sports mode 6

IT Doesn't Have to be your personal favorite to be a great RIDE ! It is what you make it even if resources aren't readily available to you... I believe my Suzuki Samurai (which eats jeeps for all three meals in the Rubicon & Moab) sums it up.

227662_1035292693023_1546624020_30093585_4462_n.jpg.04407e92e90c68aa4c87e586eded82c3.jpg

230282_1035292773025_1546624020_30093587_5265_n.jpg.228e9511237b4b8231faaad4086ba1ee.jpg

I wonder why I even post. Whitetiger you seem to always be lurking in the na forums waiting to make some wise ass comment but then again you are an east coaster and by nature inherently rude accompanied by a perpetuated speech impediment which you peeps like to call an accent.

so you can tell how i talk by the way i type?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see you are quite sensitive. I guess its better to lie you rather than tell you the truth. Don't want to hurt your feelings.

BTW i also own a N/A subie. Best of both worlds

so you can tell how i talk by the way i type?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see you are quite sensitive. I guess its better to lie you rather than tell you the truth. Don't want to hurt your feelings.

BTW i also own a N/A subie. Best of both worlds

No... Not really sensitive at all... only to assholes I guess...;)

And don't even lie you know you got that Jersey shore Bull shit going on!:lol:

Look I will leave you alone. Just relax and get yourself a cup of ... How do you guys say it back east "CAWFEEE" is that right? Did I say it right ?

so, let me get this straight. i say something you don't like, even though it was honest and had no personal insults attached, and all you can do get upset and try to insult, poorly i might add, what little you do know about me. you are about as insecure as they come. I find your whole reaction to "its slow for any 4cyl" hysterical.

I'm about as calm as they come. And everything you have posted thus far has be comedy for me. :lol:

so, let me get this straight. i say something you don't like, even though it was honest and had no personal insults attached, and all you can do get upset and try to insult, poorly i might add, what little you do know about me. you are about as insecure as they come. I find your whole reaction to "its slow for any 4cyl" hysterical.

I'm about as calm as they come. And everything you have posted thus far has be comedy for me. :lol:

As calm as they come Im sure but from a phsycological stand point you sure are full of negativity. In fact I am pretty sure I can gather several posts of you shooting down others aspirations for their N/A and while Im sure you are just trying to "help" and be "real" You are always the first to Nay say and in a way that is tactless, not taking thought to how it may be recieved. I call you a dick simply because you have no tact. And Unfortunately my assumption of the east is not an assumption at all. I have spent pleanty of time in your neck of the woods Specifically New Jersey and New York. Both in my opionion horrible places. Philly is a great place but lets face it that whole east coast city accent just sounds super uneducated and lazy.

But enough of that. Insecure? haha I am simply just the first person who has finally had a enough of your bull shit and am saying something about it. These NA threads are littered with your opposition to modding N/A. Just shut up already and let us guys who want to talk about it talk about it dude.

I dont hop on your threads and say dropping money on your LGT is a waste. We all know there are better cars out there that will yeild more HP per dollar(EVO anyone?) I dont call your LGT mods a waste...

And yes the West is the Best. If Cali was not so horrible on an economic level I would move back.

:lol: what ever you say. im not stopping you from doing what you want, but dont expect people not to have an opinion. Perhaps negativity is being confused with realism. and im only opposed to modding a 2.5i for power. handling and apperance are great things to mod the 2.5i for.

Its clear your feelings are hurt because I called your car slow. boohoo. I guess you show your displeasure with bigotry and prejudice.

maybe i should go get that guido tan all us jersey folk love doing. after that, hair gel store!!! fist pump!

As calm as they come Im sure but from a phsycological stand point you sure are full of negativity. In fact I am pretty sure I can gather several posts of you shooting down others aspirations for their N/A and while Im sure you are just trying to "help" and be "real" You are always the first to Nay say and in a way that is tactless, not taking thought to how it may be recieved. I call you a dick simply because you have no tact. And Unfortunately my assumption of the east is not an assumption at all. I have spent pleanty of time in your neck of the woods Specifically New Jersey and New York. Both in my opionion horrible places. Philly is a great place but lets face it that whole east coast city accent just sounds super uneducated and lazy.

But enough of that. Insecure? haha I am simply just the first person who has finally had a enough of your bull shit and am saying something about it. These NA threads are littered with your opposition to modding N/A. Just shut up already and let us guys who want to talk about it talk about it dude.

I dont hop on your threads and say dropping money on your LGT is a waste. We all know there are better cars out there that will yeild more HP per dollar(EVO anyone?) I dont call your LGT mods a waste...

And yes the West is the Best. If Cali was not so horrible on an economic level I would move back.

I find it interesante that your loathing of the East coast accent leads you to believe that we sound uneducated and lazy, when in fact we hold the majority of the highest rated colleges, universities and health care institutions in the U.S.- not to mention the mecca of financial firms and wall street markets. The fact that most of this nation was built on developments along the east coast in the revolutionary time period. I'll pahk my cah whereva I want to.

I find it interesante that your loathing of the East coast accent leads you to believe that we sound uneducated and lazy, when in fact we hold the majority of the highest rated colleges, universities and health care institutions in the U.S.- not to mention the mecca of financial firms and wall street markets. The fact that most of this nation was built on developments along the east coast in the revolutionary time period. I'll pahk my cah whereva I want to.

Sadly mistaken and led astray by the past bro... Wall Street is hurting... virgina was overtaken by utah for the healthiest economy and best place to do business (GNP). http://www.city-data.com/us-cities/The-West/Los-Angeles-Economy.htmlAnd Los Angelas is the third largest contained economy in the world. While it shares the top three with Tokyo and NEW York when you combine Silicon Valley and The greater SanFransisco bay area it contributes economically on a greater scale to our country than new york does. In fact the California central valley is responsible for over 80 percent of our countries produce. As for Highest Educated city per Capita I believe Seattle still holds the title guys.. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/education/2002923135_webcollegecities10.html and to top it off we speak correctly here in the west.

Oh and I am pretty sure the Mountain West Healthcare system is veiwed as the most effective and highest rated. Not to Mention the University of Utah pretty much has made almost half of all the medical break throughs in the entire medical field. (prostetic hearts, Heart transplant, The Huntsman Cancer center ?)

But enough of this crap We are going no where. MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE this entire thread, I DO NOT KNOW WHY I EVEN Started THIS THREAD.

Point in fact... Whitetiger thinks his opinion matters more than most... due to his list of great acccomplishments on his signature. big freakin woop I know a lot of rich people does that mean I am entitled to shooting down peoples business ideas just because I have contacts and experiance.... NO. Whitetiger I am simply trying to help you feel like many of those fellow lgt.com peeps you have shot down time and time before. its annoying isnt it ?

The economy sucks everywhere right now, and that wasn't my point. Los AngelEs is/was a booming city of course, and there are quite a few cities that are notable in the western region. And I wasn't basing the current economic status on the western's, I'm basing it on history.

I forgot, western people speak correctly, my bad, I never knew the entire east coast spoke incorrectly the 26 years I've been on this earth, who woulda known?

Not sure if I agree with the medical breakthrough slop, of course break throughs come from everywhere, including eastern Europe and Asia. I could go on for hours as I've worked in the medical industry for a few years in the northeast. The medical teaching and education here is among the nations top, I.E. Harvard, MIT, John's Hopkins, not to mention the semi-local Mayo Clinic. No competition there.

Archived