LegacyGT.com

Stop asking questions that search and reading will solve. 05-06 have been around a long time.

FWIW, my gtspec up is not only 3 flange to the headers (with matching headers preventing a hinge-leak) and has a velocity stack which is sweet. Not sure if any other brands have velocity stacks - been a while since I looked for uppipes.

Stop asking questions that search and reading will solve. 05-06 have been around a long time.

This. In addition, answering questions like these are almost as bad since people won't learn that they should just search. It's like giving your dog a treat when he shits on the carpet and telling him to go outside next time.

People don't know how to search, or they don't know that they can search, or that they're just too lazy to search (or any combination of the 3). I've seen it here, and about every other forum I participate in.

Sometimes I feel that way :D

I was an admin on one of the other sites and it annoyed me to see people asking the same questions every day about a certain product when the answer was already a sticky and had already been answered dozens of times.

Wow I was asking for just a reccomendation, and yes I do search first so I don't get flamed by the same people that flame everybody for asking a question.

I wonder what you all are like in real life if you get so damn upset about something small like this on an internet forum.

I apologize for asking anything, I won't bother next time!

another member reccomended this to me..

search for a m2 subaru sti up pipe on ebay. Around 60 bucks shipped and seems to be a decent hunk of stainless. Ive had it on my car for a couple months now.. fits fine.

Archived