angeltalin

302whp/340wtq

Avo450, AVO TMIC, Brentuned 93 octane

Borla CBE Cobb DP, unknown UP

just did F1 VB, Grimspeed EBCS, Forge BOV

then retune next. Needs MOAR POWA!

05LGT440TUNEDVS.thumb.jpg.f9f1eae231c26fea27523ee1e31005ba.jpg

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
anybody knows how much wtq can the full IPT transy withstand?

http://www.importperformancetrans.com/subaru5eat.shtml I'm not that transy guy, but I'm guessing to 360 Ib.ft?

They appear to hold a lot. A couple owners (that we know of) have gone up to MT equivalent setups of 400whp, and been fine. FR Kevin is the recent one. One of my customers did the same level with a 68HTA on E85, 25psi, stock 5eat and Hex F1. The problem is each shift causes wear, and as the trans naturally wears, that torque max decreases. FR Kevin's started barely slipping, so he put in a Hex F1, then turned the power up a lot, and no slipping (fingers crossed).

If you're not going for the 5eat HP record, you don't need a built 5eat. Just a modified VB.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

aem cold intake, spt exhaust, indivia catted downpipe, perrin top mount intercooler, cobb lightweight pully and grimmspeed crosspipe. tune by EFI logics

max torque 351/ max hp 233

avg torque 268/ avg hp 219

does this seem right?

I'm hoping that I'll get better numbers once I get a 20g, DW injectors (probably 850 or lower), new fuel pump, and probably a process west tmic.. unfortunately, i got an axle that needs to be looked at and bushings to replace

right now im above 320whp, 350ft lb of torque as ive been retuned after my new sb, pistons, and adding an intake. my tune is a bit more aggressive too, but fueling is 10.4-10.8 for my process west

I like how some of the torque numbers are realy high.. hehe good old torque converter torque multiplication. with the tcc engaged that high torque peak would go away ! but hp numbers would rise 10%

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

• 3 months later...

Archived