LegacyGT.com

P&L Performance Tuning Chicago

• 9 months later...

I have been following your posts on NASIOC. Thanks for linking your thread to this one. Hopefully it all works out for you in the end. No matter the circumstance it should never have taken this long to have everything fixed so that you are happy....

Hopefully it will all be resolved before the good weather hits so you can enjoy your car

• 3 years later...

looks like its been a few years for this thread.

I put a new motor in the LGT and had P&L do the tune about a year and a half ago. They now have a guy called Junior that does the tunes and he's very good. Junior comes in for a week or so every couple of months.

When you book a tune they go over your car pretty well before you get to Junior and the dyno. It makes sense- no wasted dyno time.

I'll be heading back in the spring for a new tune.

looks like its been a few years for this thread.

I put a new motor in the LGT and had P&L do the tune about a year and a half ago. They now have a guy called Junior that does the tunes and he's very good. Junior comes in for a week or so every couple of months.

When you book a tune they go over your car pretty well before you get to Junior and the dyno. It makes sense- no wasted dyno time.

I'll be heading back in the spring for a new tune.

My first WRX was tuned by Junior way back in the day, probably '04 or so. Knew his stuff then, and judging by the fast cars he's tuning these days, he's stepped his game up. Probably not your guy for a standard, run of the mill stage two tune, but if you're building a monster, he is one of a few guys I'd go to.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Archived