LegacyGT.com

What would you trade your Subaru for?

Truth be told, I would trade my USDM BP for a 4th Gen JDM S402 Wagon. But that's as far as I'd be willing to go unless SOA can pull a fully-kitted, STI 6MT S502W out of their magic hat, then I'd consider that. Otherwise, nothing else interests me.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are all fast vehicles :lol: you want lightspeed LOL

Don't we all?

the new Bugatti Super Sport has a top speed of 268 that is electronically limtied to save the tires. They claim it can go faster. but in all reality, i would take the Grand Sport Convertable. I just need about 3 million. 2 mill to buy and another mill to ship the thing. but i would still keep my OBXT

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSC_Aero

The veyron's motor is double the size and has 4 more turbos than the ssc to reach the same speeds. They reclaimed the speed record, but the SSC did it on public roads.... Look forward to seeing the specs on the new one. And yes, its a little ugly, but whos going to see you? Only spec b can keep up (and the veyron of course) EDIT: and is cheaper so you can buy a few know subies and some of the cars on the lists above and to follow. :)

The most realistic trade I can think of for me is a trading my 08 2.5i for a 08 LGT of the exact same color or maybe GRP ? Oh if I could find a 08-09 GRP LGT I would develop some stiffness below the belt. :lol:

But yeah Subaru to Subaru is totally fine.

out of my price range:

abarth ss fiat 500.

focus rs.

evo x rs.

r32 skyline gt-r.

in my price range.

2nd gen impreza rs.

audi a4.

golf gti.

s13 240.

but wouldn't trade the lego unless someone just made me a retarded deal.

I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

Archived