LegacyGT.com

SubaruGenuineParts.com pricing accuracy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I placed my order knowing there was something wrong and that I wouldn't get anything. I have no problem with how things turned out.

I would, however, have a problem if they handled it differently - as in adjusting the prices and sending the charges through telling you to cancel your order to get your money back.

Nobody did anything wrong here. It was a fun 24 hours though.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I signed up after reading this thread about Subarugenuineparts.

I'm from OZ and ordered an O2 sensor online weeks ago. I'm still waiting for a shipping quote after numerous emails to them asking what's happening. So far I haven't heard a thing.

Wondering if anyone on this forum is associated with them? I'm keen to persist as there's a huge difference in price to what we pay here for one.

SGP is a parts department at a dealership about a mile from me here in the Seattle area. I've ordered stuff from them quite a few times as I can have them will call it and not pay for shipping.

Jamie used to frequent these forums but got blasted for something one time and hasn't come back. She's over on NASIOC all the time though. I think her username is Subie Gal.

http://www.subiegal.com

SGP is a parts department at a dealership about a mile from me here in the Seattle area. I've ordered stuff from them quite a few times as I can have them will call it and not pay for shipping.

Jamie used to frequent these forums but got blasted for something one time and hasn't come back. She's over on NASIOC all the time though. I think her username is Subie Gal.

http://www.subiegal.com

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll try and contact Jamie.

Cheers.

Archived