LegacyGT.com

SubaruGenuineParts.com pricing accuracy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARNING!!!

I don't know if this could be the cause of the pricing errors, but if you ordered anything you should monitor your private info!

If anyone has better knowledge on this stuff, share.

http://imgur.com/NB9UB.png

(As of 12:20am EST)

Just clicked on the link in first post.........Safari popped up a warning "can't verify the validity of this site--not trusted"

Sounds like a phishing issue .

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I got the same warning, but after going to the suby parts main site, and clicking OEM parts catalog it didn't say it any more. Also there's no sub link as if you go to property info there's no sub link. That would be badass lol. But like as said if it sounds too good to be true.......

• I Donated
I got the same warning, but after going to the suby parts main site, and clicking OEM parts catalog it didn't say it any more. Also there's no sub link as if you go to property info there's no sub link. That would be badass lol. But like as said if it sounds too good to be true.......

Yeah, the certificate on the checkout page was valid.

I am waiting for my cancellation email.

I would love to know how something like this happens. Its not like a few items changed. It was everything. There is no way somebody sat there and changed each item one by one lol. Maybe they do this to clear out stock or something Idk. I did a quick google search and a few other subaru sites noticed the error as well.

I'd say they probably got more units ordered this weekend than they expected this month.

I ended up with 3 separate orders. I just couldn't help myself.

7:30am their time, I'd say start expecting calls around 1:00pm EST.

They will be revising the orders... And by the looks of it... They won't honor the prices... As per the conditions, it clearly says it in there!

They said they had over 200 orders this w-e...

So in all, don't expect to have your parts, they are going one order at the time and will be revising your order details.

JP

• I Donated
Revising? Or cancelling? If they revise, will they try to charge our cards for the full amount? (They won't be able to get away with it... that's against the CC agreement and we'll just be able to dispute the charges.)

Archived