LegacyGT.com

SubaruGenuineParts.com pricing accuracy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea... Sorry I said revised meaning they have to go through the orders, and I'm assuming will revise or cancel the order!

I've been sending emails back and fourth between a sales guy at SGP... And they will advise as they go!

I'm anxious to see what they have to say!

JP

• I Donated
I never expected it to work anyways, I was just super bored and did it for shiats and giggles

Yeah, there was a small chance it might work, and I did it based on that small chance. I wasn't exactly holding my breath, though.

lol that's wicked, and ingenious for trying! Ask him if the company typically makes these kind of errors and doesn't help the customer in some way. It's killer that so many people tried, because anybody that didn't would have been extremely sad with all the new parts purchased so cheap!

I think its bad business to just say your order is cancelled and there's nothing more you can do, even though its completely our fault. Offer a 5% discount to people if they place the same order again. Do something.

For those who legitimately placed an order this is a a huge bummer.

Having said that, their price for a 6 disc CD player/radio is still $20 cheaper than anyone else, so maybe they're not all that bad.

I think its bad business to just say your order is cancelled and there's nothing more you can do, even though its completely our fault. Offer a 5% discount to people if they place the same order again. Do something.

completely agree.

yea i agree since THEY messed up they should try to help the customer. I also tried to get a little discount on parts and i got a big no as well. No customer service is their business and i will remember when i actually do go and need to order those parts for real and wont be from them.

I've never purchased anything from this vendor , but I have to say that after re-reading some of those price "discounts" ----this was a genuine computer glitch--not a bait and switch ploy to generate more business. This vendor has been on here for a long while and I haven't heard anything negative about them prior to this.

I would love to see them respond though.....in this thread. No company should leave negative comments on a forum without at least a written response explaining what had transpired. Agreed?

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Archived