LegacyGT.com

What gauge pod would you like designed for the Legacy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got an idea...hope i can describe it well enough. It would be based on the A-Pillar pods but for the center console next to the radio. Essnetially on the passenger side of the console but have it angled towards the driver and maybe two or three pods. Made out of plastic so it could be sprayed whatever color the owner wanted.

I think I have an idea of what you mean. Kind of like, making. Trim piece with a pod attached to it? Like, how there are the two trim pieces on each side? Have a pod fabricated into them?

I think I have an idea of what you mean. Kind of like, making. Trim piece with a pod attached to it? Like, how there are the two trim pieces on each side? Have a pod fabricated into them?

I think it's a good idea, but not a place where I'd want a gauge that I need to keep an eye on. Also, would it get in the way of the functionality of the glove box?

I think it's a good idea, but not a place where I'd want a gauge that I need to keep an eye on. Also, would it get in the way of the functionality of the glove box?

True. Im not in my car atm, but maybe the left side trim? Im wondering about a tweeter pod. For those who dont necessarily need their tweeters, put the gauge in there. Good idea?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived