LegacyGT.com

Moving back to Worcester

Gmoe

After almost 20 years in NY, next week I'm moving back home to Worcester. Well I'll be living in Holden, but I grew up on the East side, Shrewsbury St./Belmont St./Hamilton St. areas.

Looking forward to seeing you all around town. Here's me, I'll be easy to spot until I get Mass. plates on. ;)

DSC06189.JPG

DSC06183.JPG

DSC06306.JPG

Be careful on 190, lots of radar traps.........nice leggy, welcome back.
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

Thanks everyone. I love the car but nearly sold it before moving back due to...life issues. But I decided screw that, I am just about getting the car to where I wanted it to be when I first bought it.... so she stays!

What's a good(s) shop or tuner in the area? Gotta find a place I can bring the car and trust, I'm no mechanic. I've got up and down pipes to go on and want to do sways and some other misc. suspension bits this year.

ESP is a performance shop out of Sterling, MA. I've heard good things.

I know many people (including myself) make the drive to RI to have GTTuner (Paul, he's a member on the forum) do work on their cars. Does all scheduled maintenance or performance stuff, does great work and really cares about your car. check out this thread... http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/ri-ma-ct-installs-106605.html

i've heard great things about Bren. I think I'm gonna have him tune me when I make the next power changes to my car.

Archived