LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

yea ur kinda on the opposite side of town. i work down in mayfield heights though.

on a side note put my avo panel filter in today. like it a lot. my oem one was clogged to all hell after 7K miles. was near black w/ leaves and crap in it and when u tap it all that nasty salt powder comes off. glad that pos is outta there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ That's an interesting "pick me up." :lol:

Hope you're feelin' better!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

i went to go buy a mosin nagant m44 tonight...... but..... it was overpriced for what it was and the guy knew jack about the firearm so..... screw that. i am going to make a purchase online of an m38 so i dont have to deal w/ a bayonet lug. i already have one bayoneted rifle so i dont need another.

lol.. we are taking pictures now.. thats funny. I have a digital camera now, just got one like 2 weeks ago. So I have come out of the stone age. One of these days I will actually get a cell phone. There expensive though.

^ Heck, I'm just out of the stone-age, too. Finally got a cell phone that has a camera. :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

so long time no posting. i dont have to get surgery. apparently two surgeons misdiagnosed a hernia. go figure. the GI guy didnt know what it was. the urologist didnt know why i had pain down there. .... but.... the sports medicine guy goes "o these are all ur symptoms ..... sounds like ACNES"

Abdominal Cutaneous Nerve Entrapment Syndrome

^ What the heck is that?

Good to know you don't need to get cut :) - but what's the prognosis for ACNES?

well, supposedly for now i dont need to get cut. the pain is manageable. still life limiting though. the way to treate ACNES is a series of injections into the nerve to numb it to see if that is the actual problem. some people have to go back every few weeks for an injection but from what i read after a few "treatments" the problem fixes iteself.

Maybe it was just some constipation.. once the load is dumped, you are good to go! I had hernia surgery when I was a kid, I cant remember for sure but i was either 7 or 12 years old.. It didnt really hurt at all when I was younger, but I think as you get older it does hurt. But after the surgery I couldnt walk at all for like 3 or 4 days. It was weird, and it hurt every time I laughed. That wasnt so nice having 2 brothers who thought it was funny.

ok stupid question...... which cap do u fill the radiator fluid?

turbo side reservoir or actual cap on the radiator? i would have to look, but do we even have an overflow tank w/ a screw cap like traditional non turbo cars? i am so not used to the coolant system setup on this car yet.

You're just topping-off, right? If so, use the overflow - it's not a screw-cap (pressurized), it's just a pop-off.

On my '05, it's on the driver's side, located "between" the main pressurized radiator cap and the windshield wiper fluid fill cap. You'll want the car warmed up to-temperature when adding, since the low/full level marks are for "at operating temperature."

A flashlight will help you see back down in the recess, for the markings. :)

anyone up for some snow drifting tonight? there is an abandoned parking lot up in painsville on 44 south that could be fun. it is kinda far away but there is no way we could get in trouble. i used it a few weeks ago.

that or i am open to any closer lots.

I wish I could, bro..... But I'm a homebody once baby-Anna's in bed. :redface:

man..... those light poles kinda sneak up on u :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCuiwmzZh70]YouTube - 2008 LGT[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o44LYrRjAkw]YouTube - 2008 LGT[/ame]

nothing earth shattering. the snow was so light that wherever i was... if i went back over that sideways i would hit the patches my tires cleared and the car would jerk.

ONE OF U LOCAL JERKSTORES COME OUT WITH ME TOMORROW NIGHT! LET;s have some fun!

man..... those light poles kinda sneak up on u :)

:lol::lol::spin::)

Dude........that's insane!!! There's snow drifts up to some of your neighbors' garage TOPS!!!!

:eek:

OK, so it's decently bad here, too. :lol: But man, that's gotta suck to be them! :lol:

Of course, me being Dada......Anna :wub: wanted hamburgers for dinner, so I went out and grilled. :spin: That's a lotta snow!!!!

see this is why i would be a bad father. my kid would want a burger in this kinda weather i would take a frozen burger, throw it on a cooking tray, put it under the broiler and say "here." broiler burgers are nasty so that would be the last time that he/she would ask :)

^ :lol::lol:

Nah, I get the feeling that you'd be a great dad. :)