LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

I had a sighting of an 06/07 lgt silver on chagrin crossing over 91. You gave me a quick wave.

btw, i am going to be down in beachwood today. Hey, anyone on July 28th a few of my old tiburon friends are going to the cheese cake factory for dinner. anyone interested?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Wish I could, but the wifey and I haven't been out to dinner, in, like, 4 months. :lol:

Baby! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^stop making the baby excuses. we all know you are out stalking unsuspecting subaru owners :lol:

i was supposed to work in "bitchwood" today but i gave up since my other job has some issues that need to be resolved before tuesday, so i can get paid

:lol: - I make no excuses for the stalking part. That, my friend, I can even do with the baby in-car with me. :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Wouldn't have it any other way, bro! :D

She now yells "syren" (read: "siren") to any police car and other emergency-service vehicle. She's spotting enforcers as soon as she sees them - not too shabby! :)

:lol: Man, she's getting BIG.....she'd take up way too much room on the dash! :lol:

Nah, she'd slow the car down to much - she's got a big head....non-aerodynamic. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

anyone up for cheese cake factory 2pm 8/4 at leagacy village in beachwood?

just a quick lil late lunch.

on a side note, i am a wiring moron and want to but a 12" sub i have had sitting around for a while in my trunk. it isnt the best, but the price was right... free. I am not a huge audio person at all so a lil thump will be ok. I am going to glass it in and then would need help figuring out how to attach it to the stock head unit.

on a side note, in our spare wheel area, is there a drain plug hole for water?

^ Doh! Reading this at 1:58 PM - and baby's asleep for her nap upstairs. :lol: Guess I'm definitely not going to make that lunch date.

I am a noob at any kind of audio-work, so you definitely wouldn't want me messin' with it - however, check on LERSOC, there's quite a few members there who are AV/ICE people, and I'm sure that one of them would be more than glad to help with payment of only Chipolte and Red-Bull. :)

RE: Drain hole - not sure :redface: - I've never looked. I'll see if I can't see something, though, on the "Vacation Pix."

RE: Drain hole - not sure :redface: - I've never looked. I'll see if I can't see something, though, on the "Vacation Pix."

There's a hole in the bottom near the rear for the trailer wiring loom. If you don't have a trailer hitch, you could use that. Otherwise it would be very easy to drill another hole.

Ron

anyone up for cheese cake factory 2pm 8/4 at leagacy village in beachwood?

just a quick lil late lunch.

on a side note, i am a wiring moron and want to but a 12" sub i have had sitting around for a while in my trunk. it isnt the best, but the price was right... free. I am not a huge audio person at all so a lil thump will be ok. I am going to glass it in and then would need help figuring out how to attach it to the stock head unit.

on a side note, in our spare wheel area, is there a drain plug hole for water?

i gotta visit this side of the forums more often. i just saw this on here and on lersoc.

yeah, there is a drain hole in the trunk. you remove the spare and you should see the gromet.

sweet. i am going to run my cryO2 lines down through it.

i built a box, now it is getting glassed, then off to paint to be painted DMG to match my car. gonna look nice. now, how to attach it to the trunk w/o drilling..... that is a good one. tank weighs 24lbs full.

Any of you local to Lyndhurst Area or close and have a Stage II setup. I have my Spec.B at Stage I so I want to know what I am missing. Or is anyone planning a get together anytime soon. I figure I have to meet some of the community sometime. Let me know?

Thanks,

J

Any of you local to Lyndhurst Area or close and have a Stage II setup. I have my Spec.B at Stage I so I want to know what I am missing. Or is anyone planning a get together anytime soon. I figure I have to meet some of the community sometime. Let me know?

I'm approximately a "Stage II" - my Crucialized factory headers and Injen cross-pipe, combined with the cat-back, probably shifts my curve a bit more over to the left than an off-the-shelf Cobb "Stage II," particularly as the ECUTeK tune is essentially a live ProTUNE, however, it shouldn't be that far off, especially considering that my tune is rather conservative.

I'd be glad to hook-up some time, however, my schedule is highly limited because of Anna - and for at least the next month or so, will be even tighter as the wifey is starting her new job, and must go through countless certifications/etc., often during weekends. :(

If you wanna try, give me a PM, but I honestly don't know how our schedules may or may not mesh.

Brother ebpda9 and I have missed hooking-up (and he literally works, like, next door to my house) for so many times now, it's not even funny....and it's honestly all my fault! :redface:

I know, for sure, that I won't be making the next LERSOC meet. Sara's on-call that day. :(:(

^ Heck, Anna's already potty-mouthed. :lol:

I think she'd enjoy hanging out on my shoulder/arms and getting to see all the shiny cars, but I'm not sure that she'd interact well, just since there'd be so many people around.

She's already met a couple of guys (Fenton and Dan [the really tall one]) and was OK with them ( which surprised me, especially with Dan, as Anna's very shy around strange men - a trait that I hope will last until I'm cold in the grave :) ), but that was on a one-on-one basis.

I'll likely start bringing her to meets next year - particularly ones where there are either other kids or when they're held at a park or someone's home BBQ.

Right now, *_I_* would be the one enjoying the meet, and I don't think it's fair that I drag Anna along, just because I want to show her off, etc. :redface: I'd rather take her to the park or something, where *_she_* would enjoy herself.

Thanks,

J

Id try to meet up with you, unfortunately my tranny right now is in pieces. But hopefully only one broken piece. Something in my transmission is knocking. The dealer should have it apart by now. I need to go visit LERSOC and see if theres any meets coming up. I havent posted much on there in a while.

^ Damn bro, what the heck happened? :(

Well, the outcome is that I have a twisted main shaft, and the gear on the main shaft has something wrong with it. I am not completely sure how it happened though. I was out driving around one night and pulled up to an ATM and heard the knocking noise. I think, that it might have happened when I kinda accelerated hard coming off the freeway. I revved it up and got on it really hard. But I am kinda surprised if that is what caused the problem because I used to dragrace and never had any problems. Maybe it was something that was kinda going bad and then that was the final straw, I am not sure. So the big unfortunate part is the $2000 its going to cost to fix and the fact that its now been 2 weeks that its been broke. And will probably be another week before its fixed. I have also had some problems with the dealer I took it too. I have actually had problems now with 3 different dealerships for service, its getting quite dissapointing. So anyways, thats where things are now. There is another thread on this "Tranny's knocking" if anyone is interested. It basically says what it does here. I hope you guys are all doing well..