LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I think that the next "meet" may coincide with the 3rd annual Mitsu-vs-Scooby shoot-out, hosted by David Buschur.

This is a direct quote from his post on LERSOC:

Saturday, June 23rd, 2007.

-Open house and dyno competition at Buschur Racing, Inc., 24 West Main

Wakeman, Oh 44889

-This is just a big "car show" for everyone to hang out at. The highest

horsepower made on the dyno will receive a "King of the Dyno" award. One

plaque for Mitsubishi and one for Subaru.

-Festivities start at 9am and go until 5 pm.

Sunday, June 24th, 2007.

-Drag race at Norwalk Raceway Park, Norwalk, Ohio.

-Classes for Mitsubishi and Subaru individually along with against each other.

-Track opens at 8 am and will run until 5 pm.

-Time trails all day and will continue after the finals of the races are over.

-$15 spectators

-$35 car and driver

-Children 12 years old and under, free

There's a lot of LERSOC guys/gals going, I believe, to at least just hang-out and watch. I'm not sure who-all is competing, or in what events - and I even remember, I *think* that there will be some kind of autocross event, too.

I'm hoping to have the wekend free so that I can take baby Anna to see some action. :) She loves cars.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 weeks later...
^ Nope, sorry, bro...... I'm Atlantic Blue. :redface:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

here is another n00b manual question. whenever i come to a light i know is going to be long i push the clutch in and pop it into neutral then coast into the light. yea u can down shift to slow down but i like brakes. my question is..... i found u can just push the shifter into neutral. do I need to push in the clutch when going into N? general consensus is "yes" but I am asking around just to be sure. I mean if you can go right into N, why waste that lil bit of clutch.

^ Hey bro - give LERSOC a try, there a few tint-related threads there.

Just use their search engine for "tint," and you should get good hits. :)

I unfortunatly have no direct advice....I've got no tint!

tsi, who is the owner of lersoc? i PMed some mod over there but didn't get a reply. i just recently converted a board from phpBB this weekend and i can do PNphpBB to over to vbulletin. I really would love to be more active on that board, but the interface just kills me.

^ I have no idea - the one who usually replies to my messages concerning member login issues is Bolosh, however, I'm not sure who owns the Forum.

I'm also not sure if they are interested in converting over to a different interface.

i just did a convert from phpBB to vb over on wvstreets.com this weekend and it is quite easy. takes a bit of time depending on how u can get the data from the existing database, but, it is all transparent. u dont lose a post or a user or a password.

hey u guys are pretty cool so if you need anything from designengineering.com i can get you 32% off orders of 100 w/ free shipping and 36% off orders of 500 w/ free shipping. just let me know. no, i am not a seller. i don't see money from this. they are my sponsor.... well from my tiburon at least they carried over to my scooby so that is cool. soon i will have the top mount intercooler sprayer and 10lb bottle installed.

^ Cool! :)

-----

UPDATE - NEW SIGHTING! :D

Shaker/Warrensville Heights / Highland Hills

7/19/07 - Thursday - appx. 4:45 PM

RBP sedan w/roof rack.

You were heading south-bound on Northfield Rd, on the inside lane. I was traveling in the opposite direction. Caught sight of you just as I passed on the other side of the median, at the traffic light near Highland Hills Cemetery.

I didn't get a chance to wave at you - but hope you caught my smile and nod. :)

Anyone here?