LegacyGT.com

Skyline Drive Cruise and BBQ!!.

The Gray Ghost

Which weekend is best for everyone?.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend is best for everyone?.

IF we cruise to DD that is a LONG drive and some people might get weary on the parkway for such a long period but if youve got good suspension it would be ablast.

I am from a little town near DD :) Otterville Va about 10 mins from The lake and lodge

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry:

An abbreviated quote of Marks post

OK folks, here is the firm date: 4/17/11 @ 10:00 am. Meet up at the Rite-Aid in Front Royal. Admission is FREE as I said in previous posts...We can also wait in the lot for 30 minutes for stragglers.

800 JOHN MARSHALL HWY.

FRONT ROYAL, VA 22630

540-631-0332

1. The Gray Ghost - Mark

2. sprygsxr - Steven

3. thefultonhow - David

4. TheWeatherWarrior - Foster (jason).

5. Xero287 - Riyaad

6.700watts - Brian (if my ride is finished)

1. The Gray Ghost - Mark

2. sprygsxr - Steven

3. thefultonhow - David

4. TheWeatherWarrior - Foster (jason).

5. Xero287 - Riyaad

6.700watts - Brian (if my ride is finished)

7. HarryN - HarryN (TENTATIVE)

I was just down by Thornton Gap. Rt 211 from Sperryville to Luray. What a ride! Talk about switchbacks.

I'm near Front Royal..wifey teaches there. Probably couldn't do the cruise but tempted to stop by the lot at Rite Aid to meet a few of you.

You guys are killing me...LOL....If I can get my 49 y/o butt out of bed, you can surely do it also. 10:00 is a great time because you will have a ton of time and plus you won't be driving home in the dark. I will change the time just because I am a nice guy...LOL...11:30am will be the time we meet and we will leave the Rite-Aid @ Noon!!.

Please add yourself with your s/n and real name if you would like to go:

1. The Gray Ghost-Mark

No more changes!!. If the weather is bad, we will reschedule. Weather Warrior, if you know some cool twisties, please advise. Thanks Guys!!.

Mark

CANCELLED until June or July, or if someone else can take this over.

Bad news for yall, but that's good news for me. I should be free sometime around then. Well, let's not count the chickens, but at least I'll be back from the 'Stan. Oh and BTW, 1000hrs is not early. Try going to work daily at 0200 and still putting in a full days work till 1900.

I might be able to take the lead. I am picking up the car today, but it was noted that my rear caliper is seizing, overheating the disk. I might be able to fix that quickly...depending on severity, parts, etc. I have the PT as a back-up, but trying NOT to put miles on that car...only 52,000 on a 2005 convertible...and I want it to last (long enough I can buy from my mother...since they don't make them anymore).

You guys are killing me...LOL....If I can get my 49 y/o butt out of bed, you can surely do it also. 10:00 is a great time because you will have a ton of time and plus you won't be driving home in the dark. I will change the time just because I am a nice guy...LOL...11:30am will be the time we meet and we will leave the Rite-Aid @ Noon!!.

Please add yourself with your s/n and real name if you would like to go:

1. The Gray Ghost-Mark

No more changes!!. If the weather is bad, we will reschedule. Weather Warrior, if you know some cool twisties, please advise. Thanks Guys!!.

Mark

EVENT CANCELLED....unless someone else would like to head this up...Summer meet coming up in June or July...

Mark

• I Donated
If these people don't want to go, so be it.....I am not going to go hog wild trying to get all of these folks. I tried to set up a cruise last year also, and the same thing happened....I am getting sick of this....

You're killing me, man... :rolleyes:

Maybe sub-groups can get together for a little event.

Some can do a Balt./howard/mont/ counties drive. Other in Fred/Wash/Carroll counties could do another, etc.

BTW...would a FB page be easier to coordinate. I was thinking along those lines for dinner stuff too?

You're killing me, man... :rolleyes:

I have some very important family issues that have arisen...I shouldn't have to explain myself or apologize.....family always comes first...I have given you all ample notice...we will have a meet in the summer.

Archived