LegacyGT.com

Skyline Drive Cruise and BBQ!!.

The Gray Ghost

Which weekend is best for everyone?.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend is best for everyone?.

I have some very important family issues that have arisen...I shouldn't have to explain myself or apologize.....family always comes first...I have given you all ample notice...we will have a meet in the summer.

It was the wording you used, that's all. In other words:

"Due to some family issues that came up, I may not be able to make it to this cruise and BBQ. I apologize, but I wanted to let everyone know in advance. Feel free to continue on without me. I hope I will be able to make it this summer."

I hope it all works out for you man.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

Actually, it was that he got all butt-hurt at the beginning of the thread when people weren't signing up, despite not publicizing in the prior thread gauging interest in such a meet or bumping this thread, then he canceled out. Don't get me wrong, I think family issues are a perfectly valid reason not to come, and I'm not ragging on him for that. I just find it really ironic that he got mad that people weren't signing up, then un-signup-ed himself once there was actually a decent crowd.

In the end, though, the autocross was fun, so no hard feelings on my end, and I hope everything worked out with your family.

I knew my idea would be brilliant. lol

It is, actually! But as far as it remaining a meet, I doubt it will. We'd probably get lost in the park, leave at different times, maybe squash a couple ketchup packets too.

It is, actually! But as far as it remaining a meet, I doubt it will. We'd probably get lost in the park, leave at different times, maybe squash a couple ketchup packets too.

True, a few of us should just get together this summer and drive together and then just enjoy the park. Maybe if a few of us stay til closing then we can drive back together as well.

Archived