LegacyGT.com

Spec B recaro seats?

I'm no seating expert but I'm certain you won't find aftermarket seats in the limited run brick red Spec B colour.

Best Bet is to buy some aftermarket seats you like (Sparco, Recaro, whatever...) and have an auto upholstery shop match up brick leather to them.

Sounds EXPENSIVE!!

Good luck!

I don't think many guys here on this board swap out the seats because the airbag / a-piller bag sensors are a factor.

I think I've seen two LGTs with aftermarket seats on this forum in 6 years...

Auto reupholstery isn't TOO expensive. But it's not cheap.

Personally, I'm keeping one eye out for a set of Audi RS4 seats. I'd love to retrofit those. I'm pretty sure I would be able to retain the side air bags too.

That said, I'm almost positive that Recaro makes the stock seats (whether or not they are marked).

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I think that Recaro makes most OEM seats. Some just aren't as flashy as others, and some aren't marked.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Auto reupholstery isn't TOO expensive. But it's not cheap.

Personally, I'm keeping one eye out for a set of Audi RS4 seats. I'd love to retrofit those. I'm pretty sure I would be able to retain the side air bags too.

That said, I'm almost positive that Recaro makes the stock seats (whether or not they are marked).

Buying after market seats and then having them re-upholstered is expensive. That's what I was getting at.

Archived