LegacyGT.com

Impreza and Outback parts interchangeability?

My 1996 Impreza L 2.2 handles like its on rails but unfortunately isn't street legal. I'm taking the 2.2 from the impreza and putting it in the Outback. I noticed my Outback is really bouncy compared to the impreza. The shocks are amazing on the impreza. Will the shocks from the impreza fit on the Outback? Would it make the Outback sit lower? Thanks

and the outback has new 205/70 r15 tires.. would they rub or scrap anything if the impreza shocks lowered it?

is there something wrong with putting impreza shocks in an outback? im certain i havent asked this question before, so whats the OMG for?

not you, everyone else.. 95% of suspension will bolt in, exhaust, motor almost no body, seats will, trim some trim and it will too

coilovers. or new kyb agx struts with some aftermarket springs with a higher spring rate and same spring rate. I'm sure there's a combo out there somewhere. zues's thread takes care of parts and sways, and fwa has suspension faq. good info to get her to ride on rails.

• I Donated
will the CV axles from the 96 impreza fit in the 97 outback?

Questions:

Will the CV axles from the impreza fit in my outback?

I do have to disconnect the knuckle/spindle to replace the CV axle, correct?

omg

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 years later...

Archived