LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

I've shipped several sets of wheels from CA to NJ and MD. Never cost more than $140 with FedEx.

Huh. That's a lot less than I thought they would be. Thanks!

I have a set of stock LGT wheels that I could part with if you are interested.

How much are you asking for them?

Getting wheel boxes from your local tire store should be pretty easy too. That's what I do, I just ask them to save some for me when they put new wheels on a car, as long as they're the right size.

When I sold my Weds to a dude in New York, I just brought them to a UPS store as-is. If I recall, it cost me somewhere around 150 bucks to package and ship them from Boston-ish to Buffalo.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160920/be25c5ad4ac87f8ae35839dd7ceb6188.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160920/cf65cab6b66063d2880ae5bb64ef422f.jpg

HID headlights LED fog, license plate and interior, and puddle lights

Just put BRZ wheels on.

Next up tinted LED headlight assembly with LED daytime running lights to replace the ugly yellow ones

Edited by kostakong
Photos

Define "replace the ugly yellow ones" because those are actually your high beams on low power setting.

My bad I should have worded it differently. There are these aftermarket headlight assembly that from what I can tell uses LEDs for daytime running lights instead of the high beams on low power.

This is what I'm talking about http://www.protuninglab.com/hidxe20suoul.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=140850936778

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone seen anything from Delta Sniper lately? His was a great looking one in this color that I'd love to know what became of it (especially that rear bumper he got his hands on).

I think his GT is a garage queen, so it doesn't get out much.

Ah that's a shame, such a fantastic looking Legacy. What fun is it if it's not driven. :lol:

Lol it's still around and kicking, garage queen is right because its hard to drive anything else with my occupation being a project manager in a construction setting, which means I have to drive a van full of tools or material around every day.

I do drive the LGT as much as I can though, but that usually means it only gets to be driven around on the weekend.

On that note though.... what on earth happened to Brainchild Customs?

On that note though.... what on earth happened to Brainchild Customs?

He's still around, but not sure if he still has his car or not. I think that monstorr recently bought his GT from the shop that Brainchild owns.