LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

I've been checking this site for a while now. Finally decided to post up my 3.6R Limited. I love this car.

For the wheels I went with the Mach M5 19x8.5 on 245/35. I think it's a +40 on stock suspension. They were pretty cheap and it's not like I'm racing people going back and forth to work. I was thinking about putting some springs on it but it's growing on me just like this and knowing Chicago weather it will be snowing before you know it haha.

I'm also a fan of the stock ride height. It happens to *just* clear the sidewalks I have to park at the way it is. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Our 3 year old daughter wants to help me wash the car, but she's not exactly careful about keeping the mitt off the ground...I feel bad but I can't let her help me just yet. I gave her a squirt gun and put some soapy water in it and let her spray the car though.

Hey everyone!

I just bought a 2010 LGT and i'm new to this forum!

I want to do a couple things on the car then i'll post some pics.

I noticed two or three members painted the chrome exterior door trim in black.

Are those easy to remove off the car? Should i simply pull on them or i need to remove screws or anything else?

Btw i'm from quebec, canada !

Are those easy to remove off the car? Should i simply pull on them or i need to remove screws or anything else?

If you look up the instructions for the grillcraft grill on our cars, it will show you how to take it apart. I found it easier to do it this way because you don't have to worry about taping anything off to avoid overspray.

So I've had my coffee and re-read what you posted :lol: I don't think many if any took off their door trim to dip them black. Welcome to the forum and be prepared to get enabled!

Look at it from all angles, many times the pearl coat "lays down" differently on 2 adjoining panels that were painted at different times. My rear bumper was repainted and it was blended into the right quarter panel, but not the left. In certain light you can walk from the front of the car to the back and it goes from matching perfectly to looking like a completely different color. Damn SWP!!!

Look at it from all angles, many times the pearl coat "lays down" differently on 2 adjoining panels that were painted at different times. My rear bumper was repainted and it was blended into the right quarter panel, but not the left. In certain light you can walk from the front of the car to the back and it goes from matching perfectly to looking like a completely different color. Damn SWP!!!

If you talk to any body shop they will admit that white is a difficult color to paint match.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...