LegacyGT.com

Have you seen a lot of our cars around?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Count how many cars everyone that's posted up to this point... that's how many I see a day! :-P

Living in VT... Subaru Capital of the US (Unofficially).

I typically ignore anything unless it's the same color and type as my car... or if it's got some sort of external mod that makes it stand out more

What he said, New England is where most of these cars hang out. I've had a GT wagon since 98'. I've had my 05 since late June 04. But yes, most of the Subaru's are N/A.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I saw another Spec B last weekend. That's the only Legacy of any kind I've seen. I don't think most people even know Subaru makes a sedan.

Hi DirtyDan ! Where are you located and what do you drive ? Everyone that posts should at least have that info under their avatar , don't you think ?

It gives your posts more meaning and allows for a more informative response from the rest of us car nuts. :) :) :)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

i think there is at least 20 4th gen lgt's in montreal. ever since buying one i see them everywhere. The owner of our building at work has a 2005 lgt wagon ltd 5 eat

there is a outback xt that parks on the corner

3 imprezza's behind it

there is at least 1 or 2 subies per block in montreal.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

i see at least one a day, but we have way to many subarus in town(did i just say that)

i know this is ot but here is a list of things that stand out from yesterday

1 87 RX 3DR

2 XT outbacks

1 89 XT6

1 94 LGT:eek: wagon(this is the highlight)

1 91 turbo ss(sports sedan)

3 outback sedans 05+

and one LGT (mine) that was driving around, town. town 0f 30k people and a vally of 120k (in a 90 mile radius)

I live in Gatineau, Québec and work in Ottawa, Ontario and I've seen maybe 3 LGT's besides mine and that includes jproy12's one. Outbacks, Imprezas(N/A,WRX and STi), Foresters(mostly N/A and a few FXT) are everywhere and I have seen maybe 5 N/A Legacys.

The total population of the two cities combined is around 1 million peoples...;)

I havent seen any other Legacys where I live. I see a Bentley a lot - its the same guy I think its the only he has:lol:. And a Maserati occasionally

Where I used to live on the way to school, every morning I see a hot chick driving a GT Wagon driving in the opposite direction. She never saw me :(

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

living in new england, and close to a 'stellar performer' dealer, i see a ton of subies. Many legacies, most NA, but my fair share of LGT's. Two live within 1 mile of me. THough, like most, i still see more wrx's than LGT's. Im guessing i see 5-10 a month if not more (excluding my 'neighbors'). So my car isnt that special here i guess :(

i even saw two spec b's in the past 3 months within 10 minutes from my house.

It would be cool to live in a warmer climent (where AWD is not as in demand) and be a LITTLE more exclusive! lol

Here in Minnesota, I've only seen like 3 2005-09 lgts and I've past them at least 3 or 4 times but a lot of outbacks and 2.5i. All 3 of those look stock. Oh, wait I'm all stock too!! I was the only lgt around here when I first bought it. Then in like 2 years people go and buy the same car as you and you don't feel special anymore!! It's always like that but those people saved like 5 grand.

Here in Minnesota, I've only seen like 3 2005-09 lgts and I've past them at least 3 or 4 times but a lot of outbacks and 2.5i. All 3 of those look stock. Oh, wait I'm all stock too!! I was the only lgt around here when I first bought it. Then in like 2 years people go and buy the same car as you and you don't feel special anymore!! It's always like that but those people saved like 5 grand.

I saw two Legacy's a few days ago when I was in Minneapolis.. one was at the O'Reilly Distribution Center off of I94 and Broadway.. and the other one was a black one, same as mine but debadged.. passed me on I494.

What he said, New England is where most of these cars hang out. I've had a GT wagon since 98'. I've had my 05 since late June 04. But yes, most of the Subaru's are N/A.

I'd really be curious to see how many are in the northeast vs colorado...that'd be kind of a fun competition;)

We've got snow on the ground the majority of the year, AND we've got a pretty big GLBT community...I wonder if there's any way to get some kind of actual count?

Lots of Subarus in Parkersburg WV area I live in and Tons in Athens OH where I work. Seems I see more Legacys in Athens, an LGT parks somewhere downtown a lot. And there is a white LGT somewhere in Parkersburg, WV but it's an '05-'07 (different headlights) my wife thought I was in town when I shouldn't be but then realized the headlights were different (I've trained her well in the art of Subaru spotting :lol:)

I actually see another LGT 3-4 times a month when driving.

Archived