LegacyGT.com

Enkei EKM3's

sk_leb

I think they're cheaper on Tirerack.com. Check them out. Enkei wheels have a great history/reputation and make great wheels. EKM3's are a tad heavy for a 17x7.5, but still look great and function very well. I was going to get these until I found my Prodrive GT1.
:yeahthat:

I have these for my winter wheels, my only complaint is that I wish the gunmetal was a lighter shade. As far as the rim goes they work like rims and keep my tires inflated.

Me too. I got a 17" for my spec b. They actually pretty much match the paint color when clean. Decent wheel for the price. I believe they were around $140ea at tirerack a few months ago. Definitely a bitch to clean though.

Me too. I got a 17" for my spec b. They actually pretty much match the paint color when clean. Decent wheel for the price. I believe they were around $140ea at tirerack a few months ago. Definitely a bitch to clean though.

Mines are 17" as well, and they seem to have a wider stance then the stockers. I don't even try to keep them clean so I can't say anything about that.

I have these for my winter wheels, my only complaint is that I wish the gunmetal was a lighter shade. As far as the rim goes they work like rims and keep my tires inflated.

They made a run of bronze colored ones I have been searching my butt off looking for 17" bronze wheels all I can find are the silver or gunmetal paint.

Archived