LegacyGT.com

Fog Light Cover

^^ this. But yeah, throw some fogs up in there. You can get them cheap from a junker (given that you'll drive to find one), and I think you'll need the switch.

Edit: wait, you have a gt limited, you should already have the switch in the cabin. It should literally be a plug and play design for you as long as there's a fuse in and everything.

Maybe 10000 times better, but not that much ;)

I like the look of a polished up usdm foglight. There was a junker that I took some fogs from in massachusetts and took the 3M restoration kit to them. Look brand new. Single bulb, fit perfectly, matches the headlights well...I'm a usdm sucker except for my grill haha.

OP, you can also pick up an outback bumper and probably get the fogs with it too. There's so many out there...oubacks aren't hard to find. Unfortunately, gts are.

The car already has fog lights. I just need the clear plastic piece that goes in front of the bulb. The one in there is orange and clouded over on the inside. Is it possible to get just this piece, or do I need a whole new light?

Ohhh, so it's the lens for the fog light. Gotcha. Yeah, zues is right about that. Your best bet is to get all new fog lights, because it sounds like the housing itself is cracked. Pop it out and examine it; if there aren't any cracks in the housing, and the inside of it is clean (i.e. no dirt, moisture, etc), go ahead and restore it. There are plenty of kits out there that will work, just find the right one and go for it. I recommend 3M's kit, it gave me fantastic results.

Idk... My dad is pretty ticked about the whole situation..

While my connections are down in Sandpoint I still got connections in Post Falls at Select Subaru though! Those people there love me haha

Anyways... OP go to a dealership and see what a fog light would run you or go to rockauto.com, sometimes they have some decent prices on stuff.

Archived