LegacyGT.com

When was the last canyon run or drive of any kind?

Drew888

Max is not going stage4. LOL. That would entail a motor build. He is adding fueling to his stage3. So, I guess technically it will be stage 3.5.

But there is a lot more being added/modified too.

Not sure if Hooters has an age limit. I think it is ok for entire family. Its a restaurant, not a bar.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max is getting a sticker that says "Stage 4." :)

Max I am sure they have vegan burgers there. lol jk

For those of us that were there the last time someone ordered a veggie burger at Phil's BBQ in SD I think the 9 of us were about finished with our meal before the vegggie burger made it's appearance.

That was ****ed up. I felt really bad. Of course, a veggie burger at Phils... but it IS on the menu. You would have thought they were sneaking out the back door and going to the store to buy them it took so damn long.

The poor guy drives all that way in the worst rain conditions and flooded streets to pick up those parts and ends up watching everyone else eat.:bbq:

The poor guy drives all that way in the worst rain conditions and flooded streets to pick up those parts and ends up watching everyone else eat.:bbq:

I know. It was my OEM CBE he was picking up. That was the storm that took out G's cousins car too. Water friggin deep.

Nice,

Kemosavi...PM us your contact info/address and we'll meet hella early at your place. Grab coffee at a nearby Starbucks then caravan over to check it out.

Sunday, I have until about 11:30am then I have to bail so... I can sort of make it.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Archived