LegacyGT.com

When was the last canyon run or drive of any kind?

Drew888

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ACH and upper tujunga and other canyons are quite dangerous right now, lots of gravel and salt from last snow. Some lower sections are cleaner.

I will join if I am in LA when that happens. Always up for canyon drives. Might take my Miata though.

I live on ACH and its still not open yet. Estimated date of open is some time January so I've been told by my friend who is the owner of Newcombe's Ranch. The back side of it is open though Tujunga***. Just not La Canada side

If I can break away, I'm up for any and all runs so....19th I'm in...26th I'm in also.

Malibu cruse with a Porche group?! Are you kidding me! Count me in!

I'm goin ta need a bigger turbo :D

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Hey, what about cars N coffee or whatever the early morning Irvine event is.

We could meet, take pics of cool cars, then take the long way home.

Im with Drew If work permits Im in for whatever. With the exception of the 12th for my kids party. So lets get somthing going either way, who says there has to be one meet only. Maybe we can actually have somekind of meet more then once a year.

Wish I could guys, but being 2700 miles away is somewhat problematic - not sure when I'd get there if I left now...:lol:

I'm with G though - make it worth the while and have a good time doing it and if it involves mucho driving to get there, all the better IMHO.

I always wanted to do a weekend camping trip with fun-runs from the campsite - you know, pick a great camp spot where eveyone can meet up, setup their tent/gear (minimalist for sure), then get out and explore the highways in the area. Hangout with great peeps, couple of canyon-carving/flat-out fun-runs, party, sleep (maybe), break camp and call it a weekend.

Am still envisioning something like that here in the Great Smokeys for the SE crew, but miss my SoCal crew:wub:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

On the alignment, I recommend Firestone. Nationwide service, lifetime alignment about $160. Any corporate Firestone in the nation will perform the service. Get an alignment as many times as you want for as long as you own the car. I have been in twice in the same day for alignments. No questions asked.

Bought 1 in New Jersey, used it in 3 states already. I have no affiliation with Firestone, but I use the service on every car I own. Even my mini truck has it, and they dont complain about aligning it either.

This is what I'm using. And they can get me to -.75 at the front and with the adjustable lower arms in the rear, I can get some great neg C at the back. When I switch between tire/wheels, I have them align it, or even when I balance the tires, do an alignment. Good deal

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

So the 26th? Lets decide guys! :lol:

For me it's the 19th or the 1st/2nd.

The day after Christmas is spent with family. No way I can break away.

Archived