LegacyGT.com

Got in a wreck :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct:mad:

So youre saying you could paint it the correct color? My car is a Black Granite Pearl.

Is it the driver side or the passenger side rear door? Let me price out the paint and then I will get back to you, It won't be immediately but I can get the door out in a week or so. I will let the door go for $60 if the paint isn't to pricey. Unfortunately I live in New York and Shipping to Washington might be a little pricey.

Yes the car is in my dad's name as I'm only 16.

I'm going to bet your dad let the guy go so it doesn't show up under insurance. Even though you may not have been at full fault, your dad didn't want to take a chance in his rates going up.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

^^ Absolutely. Any kind of mark showing up on insurance, especially for a teen driver insured. I was given the same run-down (thank god I haven't been in one yet), but I think it was smart he did that because it'll cost less in the long run.

if the other driver didnt have insurance he shouldn't of been on the road therefore its automatically his fault.

insurance companies are a bitch to deal with tho, my black legacy is in the process of being written off, they would fix it but it needs other work + timing belt soon and id rather take a 6grand settlement and start with something fresh at this point

Archived