LegacyGT.com

What would you say is the rarest color?

I haven't seen or heard of many deep bronze LGTs since they only made GTs in DBM in 2008 according to cars101.

On the other hand, I would say that OBP is the most common color since the blues and silvers changed midway through the model run. They ditched the regal blue for atlantic blue and the brilliant silver for quartz silver. So if we're talking actual color code and not generalized black, blue, silver, red, etc then I would say that OBP is the most common color and DBM is the least common.

It's cool; I'm with the band

I've never seen another 08+ SWP OBXT.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I've had my Harvest Gold for a little more than a year and have yet to see another one on the road. Was close to buying the Bronze but another customer was at the dealer about a half hour before me and was just about ready to start doing paper work as i began looking at it.

If i recall, there's a page floating around somewhere with all the number breakdowns by year and options and all that good stuff

edit- found it, just for MY05 though

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-my2005-production-numbers-model-color-83304.html

Because I have GRP and had seen so few of them it was searching for the production numbers that lead me to these forums. Since May I've seen one other GRP wagon and 2 Legacy sedans (actually I think it was the same one I saw two different times). I spend a lot of time on the road in various different places so I have lots of opportunity for spotting. I went through the list above and totaled the numbers.

3759 garnet red pearl Legacy/Outback sedans and wagons. Of those,

2163 are wagons.

Of course only true production number can solve the question. I look for GRP because I have one but there might be something even more rare but I'm not aware of it because I don't know what to look for.

There is one 4th gen LGT -- in fact, only one other 4th gen period in town here and of course -- it's GRP too!

Don't forget -- they didn't put GRP on 2.5i's either. No turbo, no GRP! I'm also glad to know my car is one of 169.

Archived