LegacyGT.com

New G37 7AT Sport

Sold the Leggie wagon for a '10 G37 Sedan Sport. Wow. The difference is amazing. Fit, finish, power. 328hp

The nav/sound system is pretty amazing and something Subaru could learn from. It shows the album artwork from your iPhone/iPod, voice command, crisp 3D graphics in the Nav and 3 10" subs (one in each door and one in the rear deck). Sport version came with 4 piston calipers on 14" rotors in the front and 2pots in the rear.

Compared to the A4 and 330i, this seems to be the best bang for the buck. Bought below invoice at 1.9%. Payments are lower than on the Leggie.

I miss the Leggie in many respects like the wagon storage and uniqueness. Just was time for a change.

1124647331_Screenshot2010-10-18at11_21_39PM.jpg.e9e5f2f3137eb7407fcc5a8de5ce1a3b.jpg

This would be my next car, hands down........ if only they did the AWD in a MT. :spin:

In fact, Infinity hates being questioned so bad that every time I try to ask them online about this lack of configuration, they choose to straight ignore me. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Guest '08BAMFGT

^Unfortunately their customer base is not interested in this config. I just got my legacy and when i was looking i went to a dealer to see about a possible used G. Salesman saw me and never came over. Also contributes to why its such a good sleeper.

Sick car though. Congrats

I think infiniti has excellent customer support. Kinda depends on the dealer though. We got new seat leather and new dash lighs completely free without even asking on my moms 06 G35 and got a 2010 G37 sedan courtesy vehicle free of charge for a week except for the gas of course. And ya its an awsome car. Very comfortable good fit and finish and pretty quick. One thing though. Are you sure it has 3 10 inch woofers because Id highly doubt that. Ours only had 6.5 inch all around and a 8 inch woofer on the rear dash.

Sweet car indeed. My friend and I test drove the G35 sedan when it first came out with this facelift before the 37 came out. So smooth and refined, 50mph feels like 30mph in that car.

He ended up buying an 07 Spec.B though since Infiniti only offered him $9k for his old RSX-S. Subaru offered him $18k :lol:

I think infiniti has excellent customer support. Kinda depends on the dealer though. We got new seat leather and new dash lighs completely free without even asking on my moms 06 G35 and got a 2010 G37 sedan courtesy vehicle free of charge for a week except for the gas of course. And ya its an awsome car. Very comfortable good fit and finish and pretty quick. One thing though. Are you sure it has 3 10 inch woofers because Id highly doubt that. Ours only had 6.5 inch all around and a 8 inch woofer on the rear dash.

My 2010 G37x coupe has a 10 inch woofer in each door, plus I think two more 10 inchers on the rear deck. His sedan may be a bit diff, but that's what I have.

Good luck with the car. This is my second G (I previously had a 2007 G35x sedan) and I love it. I needed the X, and they didn't offer a 2010 G37xS..only for 2011 which haven't even hit the showrooms yet.

I love the G35x/G37x! Both my wife and I have driven them and are both considering that for our next car, so sooner or later we'll have at least one in the garage. No better bang for the buck if you want luxury, AWD, and power. It kills the Lexus, Audi, Acura, and Mercedes in power and kills the Subaru in luxury/status. Great choice, OP!

I am keeping a keen eye out for a 2008 G35xS with Premium and Nav, white or black with black interior.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Those that have bought a G37... any power upgrades or is the 330hp more than enough? Just curious. :)

The available "regular" upgrades are pretty weak..intakes, exhaust, etc that may throw you a couple of HP. Cobb made an AP for the car until 2009 when it was discontinued, but it yielded not a lot of power for the price anyway.

Now Stillen makes a Supercharger kit, and GTM makes a twin turbo kit. Both make obscene power, but cost in the $8k range I believe.

For me...the 330 is more than adequate. Power is never an issue, and I am not a street racer.

I'm considering one of these myself. Even with the added HP, I don't think it's quite as quick as most stg2 LGTs. I'm also not sure the awd is nearly as good and it kind of sucks that you can't get the 6mt with the awd. If I go for one, I'm going to be torn between the 7AT AWD and the 6mt RWD..

I'm giving some thought to a slightly used Mercedes AMG as well and giving some thought to driving a few other things like the CTS and maybe a Lexus and new C300/C350. The 335i is really appealing and a friend has one with a tune and it put down 360hp/tq, but the idea for me is to stop spending so much money on mods and wasting all my spare time filtering driving logs and tuning so the 335 is probably not a good idea. I'm thinking the G37 has the most bang for buck as I still want all the tech goodies without paying a serious premium.

When we drove a 2008 G35x last month we were a little disappointed in the power (306hp), actually. We drove my wife's '04 Accord V6 (230hp) to the test drive and the Infinity didn't feel one bit faster until after 5-6000rpms and then not much. A little disappointing. Good enough for her, but not for me. If/when I get one, I'll be looking at adding a supercharger... but I haven't done enough research yet to determine the practicality and cost of that.

My '05 LGT

^I'd do the math. For the cost of a G37 plus around 8 grand into forced induction, you may very well be looking at other cars like a 335 which I think might be cheaper with just a tune and exhaust and ought to be just as quick. Arguably more reliable since it is factory turbo.

^ Good point. It would probably have a pretty lousy resale value too (a G with a supercharger.) Still, I love the G35/37x's... guess we'll just get one for the wife sooner or later and my next car is still up in the air.

My '05 LGT

I think I might be under the 335 spell again myself. Just found an 07 335i coupe black on black with a 6mt and giving it some serious consideration. I'd rather get something new but I don't really want to spend $50k on a car.

I think I might be under the 335 spell again myself. Just found an 07 335i coupe black on black with a 6mt and giving it some serious consideration. I'd rather get something new but I don't really want to spend $50k on a car.

If I was going to spend 50k on a car I'd get an 09 CTS-v or 07 M5. someday......

335HP/360Tq VF-22/1820 clone with Meth

^Unfortunately their customer base is not interested in this config. I just got my legacy and when i was looking i went to a dealer to see about a possible used G. Salesman saw me and never came over. Also contributes to why its such a good sleeper.

Sick car though. Congrats

Im not so sure. I know a number of would be G owners who are not because the AWD and MT combination is not available. That being said, my neighbor, who is about 50, just got her first AT. A G37 Coupe AWD.

Im not so sure. I know a number of would be G owners who are not because the AWD and MT combination is not available. That being said, my neighbor, who is about 50, just got her first AT. A G37 Coupe AWD.

+12,384,876

I would be a G owner right now. Seriously, today. I have the cash, the big down payment (could sell my LGT in a heartbeat), and I'd do it. But no MT with AWD.... no buy. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived