LegacyGT.com

My Poor GT

So here is a little story....

05 lgt non limited 5eat

purchased in nov of 09,

wife backs into car jan of 10 pushed it 2feet down the driveway with the tribeca before she realizes somthings up.:rolleyes: so i get a bent front beam(guessing) and a small tear in the bumper cover... lights dont look perfect in the bumper anymore.....

june 30 2010 hail big hail. 2800 damage on the car.... bought stuff to fix the car myself and got some go fast bits. (not installed)

sept 11 my wifes friend backs into my car and scrapes bumper, and crinkles the left front fender. (bumper was junk from wife and fender was junk from hail but still WTF....

sept 27 10 came out in the morning and saw mud on my car. WTF agian.. got to looking around and a friggen bear hand climbed up and over my car in the night. looks like he tryed to put a paw in the hood scoop put 2 dents in the roof and slid off the back hooking a nail on the rear wing.. anyway i drive to work and park on the ramp(airport) and a little black faced weasle gos scampering off looks like the bear was chasing the weasle that got a ride to work. anyway still waiting to see what insurance says....

anyway what was a nice gt with 70k on it is now a beater... i mean this is my first nice car all the others were like this (yes its was mine:rolleyes:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqM_evxlG1o]YouTube - Brians daily driver[/ame]

hail.thumb.jpg.ff66036a0b4ec5bb1e1b84a4ef495744.jpg

hood.JPG.e6a440d50fd35e05bf586d0606a62d4f.JPG

roof.JPG.29b84efac0032aa49afafaeb0405f2ef.JPG

roof2.JPG.28295a20b8e6cfcb06bebcb9a274c51f.JPG

lmao, had similar shit happen with a civic,it was cursed. guys at the shop said they were going to install zippers on it.

lets see, gf hit it with her moms van, school bus backed into and almost over it, senior citizen tried pushing it out of "her" parking spot.

Hub cap flew off once from the car in front of me smashing the week old fresh paint,grillcraft grill and wings west lip!!!!! lol

hit 2 deers and about 4 other bad luck stories. ALL WERE NEVER my doing!

good luck with the hail repair. I just got my lgt back from the body shop yesterday getting $2700 of hail damage fixed. then on my way home some a$$hat woman going at least 40mph in a parking lot almost t-boned me b/c she was too busy looking at her phone. THEN she honks at me for being stopped at a stopsign and being in her way. :spin:

good luck with the hail repair. I just got my lgt back from the body shop yesterday getting $2700 of hail damage fixed. then on my way home some a$$hat woman going at least 40mph in a parking lot almost t-boned me b/c she was too busy looking at her phone. THEN she honks at me for being stopped at a stopsign and being in her way. :spin:

Should've gotten out of your car and bea....tuned her up! Like this-->:spin:

:yeahthat:

Archived