LegacyGT.com

Are there any headlights?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
WTF are those and where did you get them?

those are morettes, insanely hard to find and very spendy, he got his for 500 from an sl-i member in dallas texas (damn im good)

theyre no longer in production and carry a hefty price higher than he paid most of the time if you can find them

agreed, JDM's look better on our cars. I have an idea to find some JDM's with broken lenses and try to make clear lenses for them.

omg perfect!!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/wakeboardingguy/2011-02-02_23-35-14_373.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/wakeboardingguy/2011-02-02_23-15-25_133.jpg

^mine

Wow, Looks like Zues has a watchful eye.....Yes, I recently purchased them

Here in Dallas. Like the man said, they are super rare and would you believe that I found them in my home town?

http://www.sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21656

I've always been a car enthusiast. Just as soon as I saw these lights I knew thats what I wanted. If you see the Morettes in person I'd swear they are the same Hella projectors that BMW used on it 7 series and 5 series sedans in the early 90's. My father had a 735i with those same style round lights with the projector in the center of the low beam. I have plans for a nice HID and Led set up once I get them in.

Funny story about these lights....when I met the guy he said that he was purposely trying not to sell them after he put out the classified add in SL-I. He said, "I really didn't want to let go of them so I sat there being lazy about answering any PM's once I saw your offer it just pushed me over the edge." I couldnt say no to that. They are freaking' awesome in person. They really are the holy grail of healights for the ole Legacy. To add to that my 2.5GT is black and they go perfect!

The JDM projectors are Left hand drive, so the cutoff is aiming the wrong way. Right into oncoming traffic.

I bought a set of jdm projectors with Nissan FX35 HID's modded into them. You may try hitting up Heresmymind on SL-I.net. He isn't the most responsive, but he's helped a few people with this setup if you aren't brave enough (or have enough time) to do the mod yourself.

The JDM projectors are Left hand drive, so the cutoff is aiming the wrong way. Right into oncoming traffic.

I bought a set of jdm projectors with Nissan FX35 HID's modded into them. You may try hitting up Heresmymind on SL-I.net. He isn't the most responsive, but he's helped a few people with this setup if you aren't brave enough (or have enough time) to do the mod yourself.

the JDM cutoff is wrong for LHD, but with a bit of re-aiming they don't point into oncoming traffic, tradeoff is you lose a bit of visibility on the right side due to the cutoff. I plan to eventually open mine up and correct the cutoff at some point. also, on the broken JDM's, i don't really have the money right now.

Archived