• LegacySTi.com
    • LegacyB4.com
    • Spec-B.com
    • B4Power.com
    • BetterBoxer.com
    • LegacyCommunity.com
    • LegacyGT.com

Guest *Jedimaster*
I don't really care what the name is- I'm happy with it as is and wouldn't care if it were changed, as long as it's still the same people and useful info- this is a very good community- hopefully it will remain that way.

• 3 weeks later...
I second the motion that this is a great forum to interact with. I would think a dual setup with LegacySTi.com and LegacyGT.com would be best. have one url re-direct to the other, and have the one site cater to all legacy fans and enthusiasts. GT might be the more applicable one now, but hopefully not for long... I like LegacySTi, and I am hoping Subaru will validate our URL for us... :D I voted for legacyGT.com, because more people might be inclined to walk in off the net, if they have a GT, or have seen one, and like it. Spec-b, b4, and the like are quite JDM, and while Japanese drivers, and enthusiasts around the world might know what that means, I would venture a guess that most N00bs outside of Japan probably won't make the connection.

Even though it's a bit wordy, I wish subarulegacy.com was available. Some squatter picked it up though. [img]http://www.inat.org/Images/Smilies/angryfire.gif[/img] I just went with LegacyGT.com

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry Guys, have been away on business the past few days so a bit behind the eightball here. The site name at the end of the day has to be reconised by all comers, meaning that for the site to grow, ppl have to be able to put Legacy or Subaru into a search engine and up we come. LegacySTi certainly drew me to this site as 1. I wanted to know more about Legacy/Liberties and 2. I wanted to know more about LegacySTi so it had me won, but it was easy to search and it was listed high on the search results. Adam.

Archived