LegacyGT.com

The drunk posts thread

one bad bg

Why would it matter?

Ugh, it wouldn't matter. It's just kinda weird for 2 dudes to be on a bike UNLESS you're gay. I have no problem with gay people. I have a gay friend. I even let him talk me and my gf to go to a gay bar with him once(which was a very........odd experience). It's not a big deal, I was just asking. Can we move on now.

No, it was a simple question. I haven't been on here THAT long like some of you, i only know one forum member personally.

you must have diarrhea of the mouth. :lol: I wondered why they were on the same bike too but really???

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Was Coxx gay? He had a car, if you need to give your buddy a ride, why take your bike? I want to say, I mean in no way that to be derogatory to gays, its simply just a question.

I will say this right now, you are a f***ing tool. STFU. Do NOT speak ill of the deceased. No wonder everyone hates you and asks for you to be banned.

That crap you spew from your keyboard won't be welcome much longer.

See you in a week. longer if I get additional mod support.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

:eek: you just suspend him for a week!?!?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

:lol: damn! remind me to stay on your good side:p

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!!!!

Anyone else who wants to be a tool, please do so, I will hand you a 7 day time out with the hope you screw up again... Lord knows how much I love the ban hammer! :lol:

A long standing member died in a tragic accident. Then some db's tried to burglarize his house. Now some forum keyboard warrior wants to know if he's gay?? WTF is wrong with people!?

:diaf:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived