LegacyGT.com

The drunk posts thread

one bad bg

In hopes that the mods don't close this thread due to flaming, here's a spot where we can all post our drunk thoughts of the night. You all have proven to flame almost every thread I've started, so I ask you please, if you have any consideration to others, keep the flaming to a minimum. I decided to start this because 1. I'm drunk. And B. I've seen multiple evening posts that make no sense and someone replies as "wtf are you talking about?" and then the next morning, "oops, sorry I was a little drunk." I figured this would be a fun place to post your thoughts while you're drunk, and if you get anything like me, you can't remember squat, this will give you a chance to review what you were thinking the night before. So I actually have 2 drunk thoughts. 1. This thread. 2. I have been very nice to everyone for a while now and I still get shit from people. Yes, I sometimes make stupid remarks, but who doesn't? Which brings up again, this thread is for fun, TRY and keep it clean enough for the mods not to close it. And maybe if you're feeling nice, give me another chance. As you can tell, since you guys expressed your feeling about my shift and apostrophe key(which isn't really that big of a deal if you can understand what I'm saying), I have started using both of them.

So, having said all that, drunk post away. And what a more perfect day to start off than a Saturday.

drunken thoughts for tonight: I need more cranberry juice for red headed sluts. and where the eff is my bf??? He's supposed to be here already. WTF! :mad: otherwise, party time!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

So I didnt want to make a thread about it. Although I'm surprised I couldn't find a thread about it.

I've been seeing a lot of sigs that say RIP Coxx. I did a google search and found that a 33 year old Richard Serpico died in a motorcycle accident in New York. And Coxx is in new york. So is that Coxx? I found a few news reports about it but couldn't get an exact date except for "Friday"

WTF??? Coxx died? any other info available?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

WTF??? Coxx died? any other info available?

News websites aren't giving too much info other than he died in a motorcycle crash, then 2 people that knew him broke into his house and tried to steal all of his electronics but got caught.

Here's a link

http://www.midhudsonnews.com/News/2010/July/29/Murat_Izurieta_arr-29Jul10.html

Depends on the person(s) you get married to.

A drunk marriage is never a good one, she either loves you cause she's so ugly and you were the only one that liked her cause you were drunk, OR, she's smoking hot and it's the other way around. :lol:

driving the 2007 Honda motorcycle.................The passenger, Peter Lombardi...............Both men were thrown from the Honda

Was Coxx gay? He had a car, if you need to give your buddy a ride, why take your bike? I want to say, I mean in no way that to be derogatory to gays, its simply just a question.

Was Coxx gay? He had a car, if you need to give your buddy a ride, why take your bike? I want to say, I mean in no way that to be derogatory to gays, its simply just a question.

:rolleyes:

And you wonder why you get flamed. Does your brain ever engage before your mouth or before you type something?

Archived