LegacyGT.com

i just went through a toll road the other day and went to pay and the clerk said i had ez-pass but i don't have ez-pass. i have had my legacy for 7 months now and i don't understand how i would have ez-pass or where it is. I guess maybe the old owner had it but it is low on funds and would love to register it and put money on it for future use. Any suggestions oh what is going on.

________

E-CIGS

Wow. That's bizarre. If the toll booth clerk is right and not on drugs or something then it has to be somewhere visible to the EZ-Pass radio scanner.

I am assuming you have checked your windscreen completely i.e behind the rear view mirror and in all the corners and down by the edge of the dashboard ? The only other place I can think off would be the license plate mount. It looks like a black rectangular piece of plastic...here is a pdf link of what it looks like http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCMQFjAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ezpassva.com%2F(S(gctcv02mwy132u55dvttoi55))%2Fforms%2Fbumpinstruc.pdf&ei=4yxaTIPsHoH88Aavm4jRAg&usg=AFQjCNGC-NyMeuJP8Y29aF0QRXrTgOswrg

yes i thought the same thing very bizarre. I dont have a front license plate so its not that. I do have a black square box in my windshield but i thought it was for my Navigation/ satellite radio and it has a wire that runs and hides under upper roof liner so possibly that has something to do with it but doesn't look any where like what i have searched for under ez-pass.

Idk i have no idea and I'm planning on going out of town and will be going through another ez-pass tomorrow and don't want them getting my license plate tag- sending me a ticket.

________

Lovely Wendie99

That box is most likely the easy pass. Mine is white, call EZ pass and tell them what happened.

If you travel though tolls you should sign up for EZ Pass, it's great and it's free to sign up.

I use NY EZ Pass.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

That happened to my Fiancée on the way to work one day. He doesn't have EZpass. I have it. I think I might have had it in my purse that day (we commute together) . He didn't want to use it but it picked it up anyway. LOL

yea i have looked every where and i have done enought mods and stuff so i dont think its near radiador or inside the car loose. I would have seen it by now from as much as i clean my car. i will try and get a pic of what i thought it was and post. its a small black square thing about 3inchs by 3 inches with a wire.

Yea i know ez-pass is normally white and isnt a powered unit so idk.

Does any one else with the subaru navagation and have a little black thing on the upper right passenger side windshield?

________

Honda fcx clarity specifications

yea i have looked every where and i have done enought mods and stuff so i dont think its near radiador or inside the car loose. I would have seen it by now from as much as i clean my car. i will try and get a pic of what i thought it was and post. its a small black square thing about 3inchs by 3 inches with a wire.

Yea i know ez-pass is normally white and isnt a powered unit so idk.

Does any one else with the subaru navagation and have a little black thing on the upper right passenger side windshield?

That is possibly the Subaru OEM satellite radio. I'm looking at getting it and found the installation instructions. That's where the instructions say to put it...

http://techinfo.subaru.com/proxy/57963/pdf/057963-H621SXA101261154.pdf

Scroll down until you get to the legacy section past the tribeca...

Archived