LegacyGT.com

Whiteline KTA124 Adjustable Camber/Toe Link Install

Installing it sucked though. One of my rear bolts was frozen inside the old bushings and I was only able to remove it with Underdogs advice and 4 drill bits.

What advice and which bits/ sizes because that's a thing in mine to. Have new eccentric bolts and all the bushes that would come in the kit but no adjustable arms just whiteline bushings. Hopefully I can tackle it with only one day off.

Upper arm bushings with the camber corrector in the rear and trailing arm bushings are in the mail.

I used Milwaukee 1/8inch bits - I needed 4 for one bolt. They were only good for about 1/4" and they were the 10x life ones..... To drill out the center of the bolt. This relieved enough tension that I was able to finally get my AeroKrill to start working it's magic.

Heat (torch) might have also helped a little. I ended up not damaging my bushings.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they were fairly easy to install - on a lift, was much easier IME.

Dialing-in the rear camber and toe is much more precise - get it where you want both with perfect consistency.

Cool performance "kit" that adds value

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I thought they were fairly easy to install - on a lift, was much easier IME.

Dialing-in the rear camber and toe is much more precise - get it where you want both with perfect consistency.

Cool performance "kit" that adds value

Yea me and my buddy installed them in his garage with jack stands, and left the mufflers on, so it was definitely a challenge. Impact wrench definitely helped alot as well, and an extra set of hands. Highly recommend two peeps for the job.

As far as alignment goes, you are correct! Everything is all dialed in perfectly now!

Archived