LegacyGT.com

wow so I got screwed....

SubaruFanatic

Ordered an up pipe and headers from RPA performance through this website. I didn't like the flex joint up pipe so they had me send it back and told me they would refund me for the pipe. Well its been over a month still no refund. Tried to call them it says their number is not a working number and "Bozi" wont return my emails. Great service guys now that I lost 95 dollars and over paid for your shitty headers to begin with :mad:

I hope you use a credit card and not a debit card for your PAYPAL stuff if it is a CC then you wont have too much of a problem getting the money back a debit card however your fucked and paypal wont do much to help you out unless you act swiftly

I hope you use a credit card and not a debit card for your PAYPAL stuff if it is a CC then you wont have too much of a problem getting the money back a debit card however your fucked and paypal wont do much to help you out unless you act swiftly

hmm interesting I did not know that, i use my debit card all the time over paypal. ill be sure to use a CC. thanks for the tip!

I work for Amex so I can tell you a dispute with a paypal transaction can be a little tricky, if you have a dispute open with paypal and then open one with amex also they will actually cancel each other out. But since that's not the case and papypal won't help I would try your credit card, I know we can file claims as long as it's within 60 days of purchase.

Pay Pal does protect your identity and financial info... but getting refunds from them IS TRICKY . I have first hand knowledge of that. In this regard, they are a little shady IMO. I'd go through my CC company, but your situation may differ. I seriously despise shady merchants. Good luck with it.

• 2 weeks later...
So update on this matter. Someone from RPA performance did email me last week saying he refunded my money... Never showed up in my account. I bought the up pipe in march and still dont have my money back. I just want everyone to be aware that RPA performance will screw you over. And the headers I bought from them fit shitty and look no different than my friends 100 dollar ebay headers.

• 2 weeks later...
****...I wish I had read this earlier...I could be wrong but I paypal'd them this weekend for a fuel pump assembly and have not received any shipping info at all...phone number on the website is disconnected, phone number that paypal has goes to a personal voicemail...no response to multiple emails that I have sent them over the last two days...do you have a number for them???

****...I wish I had read this earlier...I could be wrong but I paypal'd them this weekend for a fuel pump assembly and have not received any shipping info at all...phone number on the website is disconnected, phone number that paypal has goes to a personal voicemail...no response to multiple emails that I have sent them over the last two days...do you have a number for them???

the number is on their website however its been magically disconnected.... I did get an email a while ago from them saying they were going to send me the money then it never came and I sent them a very angry email. I will probably never see that money. I would dispute with paypal as soon as possible because I waited to long and paypal wont dispute it.

Archived